Topic: Some feelings

You know... When i mined materials for my first kain and asked our corporation manufacturer to produce it... It was like a mystery when i unpacked it and fitted in equipment that i had...
I've lost it in 5 minutes after undock. I didn't knew about reimbursement because of lags/crash. Also it was closed beta test... But after this accident something happened:
I've started look on the robots like on stuff and on the world of perpettuum like on it's sourse. Mystery gone. neutral

just saying.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

2 (edited by Burial 2014-02-09 12:07:27)

Re: Some feelings

I lost my first Arbalest to an explosion damage on Alpha right on the same day it was implemented. Additionally to that, I remember time when any players AFK on Alpha islands would be ganked by roaming spawns very fast. lol

I think some more danger to Alphas would be a welcomed change - or atleast Alpha-2 islands, Alpha-1 can stay newbieland for all I care.

Roaming observers for the win! Those were the days..

^^ yeah those were good times smile

@ DEVs if you make alpha 2 island to "safe" you lose the risk factor & with little to no risk that part of the game became boring & easy mode.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

^^ yeah those were good times smile

@ DEVs if you make alpha 2 island to "safe" you lose the risk factor & with little to no risk that part of the game became boring & easy mode.

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

I for 1 would Love to see Observers and Grand Observers back on Alpha 2's at least.  cool