1 (edited by Burial 2014-01-11 10:45:59)

Topic: Requesting an Arkhe

We got rid of blood-sparking all together. Right now, it's very annoying that you can't go to a terminal where you have zero bots and leave your bot there without setting a spark because you don't have replacement bot to undock in. You can also not give the same bot to your buddy because of the same problem(for example it's not possible to dock in terminal XYZ and swap bots with your friend.)

Can we get the Arkhe requesting back and make it so you can request an Arkhe all the time - even if you have bots?
Anyone else finds the Arkhe situation annoying?

I propose adding "Request an Arkhe" button to each of the terminals with only difference being that the requested Arkhe is just a hull. Better yet - add a "Leave bot" button and make the Arkhe requesting automatic.

Re: Requesting an Arkhe

+1 , very annoying

TBH, +1
I would like the previous system for requesting an arkhe back.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

yes

Sparking to other games

Even if it is so he can right click delete his mesmer mk2 yarr

+1

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Burial wrote:

We got rid of blood-sparking all together...

Can we get the Arkhe requesting back and make it so you can request an Arkhe all the time - even if you have bots?
Anyone else finds the Arkhe situation annoying?

What I find especially annoying is the thought that arkhe requests were removed because of Blood Sparking exploit. I don't know if that was the reason, or combined with some other, but if it was changed from that reason... ***. Another example of changing the wrong mechanic to fix a problem.

Sparking to other games

It wasn't removed because of Blood Sparking but something else. I don't remember the exact reason anymore, hopefully Zoom can clarify it.

ok.

In any case, yes would be nice to have back for bot exchanging. Not needed often but massive pain when not available. I would not care if there was a long cooldown on arkhe request given how rarely I need it.

Sparking to other games

If you want to leave a robot at a terminal you have to bring it there in your cargo or some other way (corp storage, market, private transport assignment, ...). Worked like this before spark teleports were introduced too.

DEV Zoom wrote:

If you want to leave a robot at a terminal you have to bring it there in your cargo or some other way (corp storage, market, private transport assignment, ...). Worked like this before spark teleports were introduced too.

That's quite the kind of response Hunter could go berserk upon ...

11 (edited by Burial 2014-01-11 18:54:51)

It would be a nice improvement if people could request unfitted Arkhes from any terminal anywhere. I don't see any harm here, they are practically harmless.

no deleting!!  lolol

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Necro here: Kind of silly that I can't go to an outpost without leaving a bot there or reprocessing something worth quite a bit of NIC.  Some kind of personal transport only bot would be nice.

Right, hence why I suggested seeding them on the market.

Zoom Everyone is trying to tell you what problem is. But as usual your not listening. This was just another typical patch from the devs. Sure it worked to solve 1 problem but made 3 more and the game even worse all together. Again Just 1 well thought out change guys.... just 1.    Seed them on the market at least.

16 (edited by Celebro 2014-03-31 15:23:08)

I just don't see the big deal here , set a spark on that terminal or bring another bot with you.

Are we still suffering from' I want to be everywhere syndrome' ?

RIP PERPETUUM

Make it so the spark is a 3D model. It can undock and travel. big_smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Celebro wrote:

I just don't see the big deal here , set a spark on that terminal or bring another bot with you.

How can you be everywhere Celebro?  You have to set a bloodspark at the station.  Your only going back to said station.  Not everywhere.  If you've ever played actively on Beta you would understand this request.

Funny, I thought one of the biggest arguments against 10 SpT was "its simple to stock a beta, one scarab into an outpost and it's supplied"

Doesn't apply here?
I think I need to produce a *** of Arganos and seed them in betas for 5x the cost.

Ville wrote:
Celebro wrote:

How can you be everywhere Celebro?  You have to set a bloodspark at the station.  Your only going back to said station.  Not everywhere.  If you've ever played actively on Beta you would understand this request.

Home station is where your bots supposed to be or at least one. Or the blood spark is a means of transportation.

RIP PERPETUUM

Nothing should be free.

But seed the arkhes everywhere for 150k. It's still x3 the price of a standard TP beacon.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I find this most frustrating, I have prayed to my God for a response but has fallen upon deaf ears.  The Lord has hardened the hearts of the Hungarians similar to the days of Pharaoh.  But as too these things so shall it come to pass.  For the love of all that is good and holy, seed thine Market!  For the glory and salvation awaits the!

Fred  Phelps wrote:

I find this most frustrating, I have prayed to my God for a response but has fallen upon deaf ears.  The Lord has hardened the hearts of the Hungarians similar to the days of Pharaoh.  But as too these things so shall it come to pass.  For the love of all that is good and holy, seed thine Market!  For the glory and salvation awaits the!

Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Seed the market yourself. big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Gremrod wrote:

I had something similar in mind.

Burial wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

I had something similar in mind.

I had that in mind too, but that ain't going to happen any time soon.

RIP PERPETUUM