Topic: Genis Addict Yokels

big_smile Herro

MERCENARIES THE FINAL FRONTIER
                                                          <GAY>

Oh.... Hello there, I see you've stumbled across this post and are interested in joining a corporation. Well...... you came to the right place.

CURRENTLY
We are looking for anyone that wants to join us. In the future we will be a mercenary corp but for now we need to grab our ankles in this carnivorous game and grasp a firm understanding of what it means to be helpless and penniless.

We are a growing corp and for the games population so far we are doing quite well in terms of population individually. We want to share our knowledge of the game with other new players to learn and grow as one.

#1 rule is no slacking and be active, we require around at least 15-20 hours a week played so everyone can benefit from each other in multiple ways includomg in-game help/getting to know each other.

To be honest so far the population of this game seems stale and if steam releases I want this corp to be here and catch people who might leave due to the learning curve. I want to see vitality brought into this game.

THE CORP WILL BE RAN SEMI-MILITARISTICALLY
                                                            WE ARE LOOKING TO GET THINGS DONE
                                                                            PVP ORIENTED
                                                                                SOME INDY
                                                                                  HAVE FUN

Re: Genis Addict Yokels

Good to see a nother new corp form

wish u good luck.  smile

GL

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

All the best for for you guys.

RIP PERPETUUM

Rory wrote:

I want to see vitality brought into this game.

Welcome in Perpetuum best luck to you guys!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Good luck! If you need any advice from a true mercenary corporation, be sure to hit me or any other STC delegate up. smile

True merc corps dont own gamma or beta places! THEY ROAM AND DESTROYYYYY D:!

If our enemies get their wishes, we might be there one day. cool

Proud member of GAY signing in.

This game could really use the injection of a motivated eve guild to shake it up, I hope you can accomplish this!