Topic: Nerf ERP

Wouldn't be a year in Perp without one of these! big_smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Re: Nerf ERP

Jammed too easily. Nerf EW!

If Inda in his Mesmer Mk2 can tank 6 of us with no problems, something is wrong.

or - did he just work up to that over three years ....      ;P

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

O.o

I never, just 3 of you most of the time.

btw I could without ERP nerf. So that was needed.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda is a beast.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

It's indas fault.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

What about an ERP tanked mesmer with followbots remote repairing? Balanced?

That's not balanced!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Norrdec wrote:

What about an ERP tanked mesmer with followbots remote repairing? Balanced?

Follow bot argument invalid for heavies ...only valid when making arguments against ewar

Sparking to other games

What if I have 4-5 mining accounts remote repairing 1 ERP tanked Mesmer?

Tho he will just keep tanking the 4 people who are not maxed skill dps. I can jam him repetitively with my 1.3 mill ep max skill vaga mk2. We will never kill him till we bring the ictus and some chassis scanners to figure out what ammo to shoot at him. And in that time he will drop 3 armored tps and escape anyway.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

This leads us to believe tanked Heavies are the real overpowered menace to our society in Perpetuum!

What If we use Tyrannos ? With shield?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Nerf Inda

U don't need an ERP if you have a follow on your ERP Mesmer.

Show us your middle-school math skills, and inform us how many heavies does it take to kill a tanked mesmer with 4-5 RR Followbots. big_smile

Less than tanked Gropho with 4-5 follow bots? big_smile

18 (edited by Hunter 2013-12-26 03:54:57)

What gives ERP? - the only energy. ERP are good in PvP only, because the everybody uses follow bots for PvE. If you will nerf ERP - it will be totally useless and everybody will switch to followbots only...

TBH: I almost not use the ERP because of it already became to really useless thing for me. So i advice you to nerf t1-t2 intakts. It would be more useful for you. smile

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

So, nobody really knows how many heavies does it take to kill 1 tanked heavy with 4-5 RR followbots? Or are we suddenly feeling nervous about balance questions? big_smile

I voted Yes in follow-bot nerfing thread and can't wait until something hits. wink

It was nerfed yet again long time ago, but neutralisers not. Maybe, something should be boosted instead of nerftiski.

Hunter wrote:

What gives ERP? - the only energy. ERP are good in PvP only, because the everybody uses follow bots for PvE. If you will nerf ERP - it will be totally useless and everybody will switch to followbots only...

TBH: I almost not use the ERP because of it already became to really useless thing for me. So i advice you to nerf t1-t2 intakts. It would be more useful for you. smile

Only energy??  do u realize how important "only" energy is in pvp?  there is a reason we have Ictus

Problem whit the ERP is that it gives u INFINITE accumulator witch is broken in pvp situation u can run prolly like 3-4 armor repairers indefenetly.   It also makes injector charges in to a big joke witch shulda been the primary energy source for pvp were its not infinite costs money and requiers alitle bit of micro management and dessision making on when and were u whant to spend ur charges

Astraeaa wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Only energy??  do u realize how important "only" energy is in pvp?  there is a reason we have Ictus

Problem whit the ERP is that it gives u >>> INFINITE accumulator<<<

OLOLO l2P! Infinite, ololo. I suppose u never ran ERP mechs in real combat, only in *** mode.

Alexadar wrote:
Astraeaa wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Problem whit the ERP is that it gives u >>> INFINITE accumulator<<<

OLOLO l2P! Infinite, ololo. I suppose u never ran ERP mechs in real combat, only in *** mode.

I have ran ERP in pvp and it generates infinite accumulator as long as you are beeing shot at witch is the only way robots die right?

Does that make a big difference how exactly you will die - with full accu or not?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086