1 (edited by Bartlebe 2010-11-19 17:57:43)

Topic: What are some of the fun things you do in game?

I'm just curious what you guys spend your time doing in game or plan to do in the future.

I'm stuck at work and haven't had the time to really sit down at it yet.

My plans for the future? Maybe exploring my surroundings, building up the local market with basic supplies while sharpening my industry skills. Prehaps, looking to join a friendly Corporation sometime in the future so I can move onto bigger and better things.

Let's talk about some of the fun things we've been up to! yarr

Re: What are some of the fun things you do in game?

My long term goals in this game is to blow a lot of things up cool

I enjoy playing all areas of the game and overall doing whatever I am doing more efficiently than someone else.

The Game

I'm enjoing the trading game atm. Buying cheap, selling high. Pretty fun when you get a sound update every minute from someone buying your stuff smile

I am having fun just poking around seeing what will make me the big NIC.

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."

I took great delight in creating a large amount of containers, choosing labels them for them, and then neatly storing all my newly acquired bits and pieces in them.

When I feel rich enough, I will go and find people to shoot.

I am also really interested to see what they do with the story/background.

I enjoy blowing stuff up smile

Oh and making some NIC, see you all on the battlefield

8 (edited by DeadTwin Mk0 2010-11-21 02:02:38)

I like sniping your dudes, from inside your base.

and exploring

Im running around and shooting the ground with my lasers, dont spec turrets!

Enjoying playing, seeing progress. I also plan you to see me rollin', in my Riv, perhaps hatin' 8)

Bakers trade recipes on a knead to know basis.

Right now, I roll around in my Larid shooting off artifact probes while I try my best to appear completely useless so no one assigns corp chores to me.  Sometimes, I afk harvest plants using an armor tanked Sequer.

I also worship the glory of the guy named Appendix A and his grand foretelling of the coming Glossary.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

I like shooting people in my Baphomet. I don't care that I'm dirt poor, a winner is me. Especially because I can log on, say "x up for pvp" and see a bunch of x's come rolling in.

Dat gud.

Appendix and his wife, they be fun people. I regret to inform you that his wife's name is not Glossary. sad

watching arganos racing on the highway.

AeonThePiglet wrote:

Appendix and his wife, they be fun people. I regret to inform you that his wife's name is not Glossary. sad

This is a sad day indeed.  Perhaps, someday there really will be a Glossary and he or she will foretell of an Index.  Then, the Index will foretell of that curiously thick, totally blank page adjacent to the back cover.  Mmmm..the curiously thick page!

Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)

Watching all of you. neutral

Leave our planet!

I usually get by with Artifact hunting, but there's been a marked falloff of decent hits and decent finds in high end hits (Class III sites dropping the same stuff as class I sites, FE.  Intrusion III giving nothing but plasma, ect).  Stealthily nerft perhaps?

I would rather think luck is a big factor. There was a non-stealthy nerf a bit ago I think.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

fall in love with a waspish mk2 :-)

but actualy that's a short term goal. I want to roam all the alphas and get to know the maps/NPCs. then with some spare bots have a look around betas and get my *** kicked.

I like to pop infestation artifacts near miners! LOL cool

BugSplat wrote:

I usually get by with Artifact hunting, but there's been a marked falloff of decent hits and decent finds in high end hits (Class III sites dropping the same stuff as class I sites, FE.  Intrusion III giving nothing but plasma, ect).  Stealthily nerft perhaps?

I'm just beginning to try my hand at artifact hunting.  It's amusing to me for the moment since many of the odds and ends I'm collecting are items I'd never otherwise handle since I don't bother myself with industrial production or combat.  While the payout for the time doesn't strike me as being very high (honestly, there's more benefit or profit to be had doing other things), it's an amusing diversion from murdering Nia plantlife.

Kill CIR's potatos

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

22 (edited by AeonThePiglet 2011-08-01 20:10:00)

Hitting a hostile island and watching them Benny Hill about because we're appearing and disappearing all over the place is damn funny, I have to say. Best thing you can do to troll people in game lol.

Snowman wrote:

Yet another fine example of Syndics crew!! Fine indeed! roll

24 (edited by Norrdec 2011-08-01 20:40:09)

Sindy wrote:
Snowman wrote:

Yet another fine example of Syndics crew!! Fine indeed! roll

Yet another fine example of being scared to show ones true colors!

I like production and ECM EVERYONE

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

So I played quite a bit my first week (now over a month ago), then had this idea to make this website. I also said to not touch my Termis (mined about four Sequer full with an Argano) before I could fit (and extension plan) it out of game. LOL (had fun though, just to illustrate what a true sandbox can mean).