1 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2013-08-29 13:20:23)

Topic: Perpetuum Kills in graphs

These two graphs show a moving total of the previous 30 days kills since Perpetuum launch. At certain points I have shown the top corps by unique kills (NB that a single kill may count for multiple corps but only for each corp once).

Two graphs because to see details the scale needs to be shorter after the initial kill peaks of the first few months.

Since Perp Launch
Since Jan 1st 2012

EDIT: This only tells part of the story - later I will post separate graphs with the top corps being killed at the same points.

Re: Perpetuum Kills in graphs

Merkle wrote:

Those Numbers at the start are a bit off due to insurance fraud.  Is that taken into account at all?

No idea how I would take account of it since I can't tell which kills are fraud and which are genuine.

Are you saying that that the true PvP 30 day peak was around 2250 in mid July 2011, about two weeks after the Nex invasion?

Are you able to null all m2s kills on itself. I know they used a sequer mostly however a * could make same point.

Be cool to see lines ploting corp loses against kills, show how they developed in PvP

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Ah, ok, is that how it was done. Insurance fraud was before my time.

There is no corp on corp action in the numbers.

Decreasing, decresing, decreasing ... :S

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I wonder why Inda...

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.