1 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-08-06 16:16:17)

Topic: Player Conglomerates

Can we have these please smile

For those of you who dont know conglomerates are Perpetuum's version of Alliances.

I know the mechanic for them are still in Game (confirmed by Gargaj) & even if they for now or the future it serves no real purpose it would still be a nice little feature to have. Maybe even enable an (optional) Channel for conglomerate chat.

Re: Player Conglomerates

The mechanic to have a conglomerate tied to a corp might be in there, but we have nothing that would control how you get into one, who is the leader corp (if any), how can you change that, and so on. Even if it would serve no other purpose than to be in it, it would still take some conceptualization and development to have it. However right now this isn't a priority, I'm sure you can see that.

3 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-08-06 17:06:32)

Let me help you out with some ideas big_smile

The CEO of a corp can create a Conglomerate & the creator Corp's CEO is Conglomerate President
The President & directors of a Conglomerate invite corp to Conglomerate
The President of a Conglomerate wants to give his position away then he can give it to another member corp CEO
The directors of a corp that's CEO is President of the Conglomerate also have kick rights or what ever else this mechanic can do.

you could add a new "tab" to the corporation management window for Conglomerates that list each corp & who the executor corp is.
right clicking any corp would give you the options to:
Remove
Set as Executor

Have a text box for: invite corp to Conglomerate
And or allow invites to be a "right clickable" option on a corporations info window.

^^ that would be the basics i can think of atm. or perhaps you could give Conglomerates their own New button smile which would allow i guess for future expansion of the feature.

I have some ideas on what those features could be that have been kicking around my head for the last 2 years lol.

but I think ill need some sleep & Ms word tongue

You know...just all it a *** alliance...dont try to be different.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

http://thesaurus.com/browse/alliance

i pick Collusion

Lol, Great   fuuu

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle