Topic: Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent

Sup.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent

hey!

how many arkhes was it?

4 (edited by Jelan 2010-12-06 12:55:39)

Bro

I suspect e-peen issues here

Capleton wrote:

lol, really just lol, you call epeen issues with a corp tag xXx, is it really you Vin?

Jelan wrote:
Capleton wrote:

lol, really just lol, you call epeen issues with a corp tag xXx, is it really you Vin?

I dont care about Vin, you bunch of attention whores. Most of M2S posting is e-peen related, thats just a fact. This post is the pinacle of attention whoring 101.

Have a nice day tweaking Display options.

Capleton wrote:
Jelan wrote:
Capleton wrote:

I dont care about Vin, you bunch of attention whores. Most of M2S posting is e-peen related, thats just a fact. This post is the pinacle of attention whoring 101.

if you werent so freaking *******, you would look at similar post neox made about how to get on top of that list and this

and you would realise that he is trying to force DEVs to change it already ( theyv ignored this minor issue in beta)

Capleton wrote:
Jelan wrote:
Capleton wrote:

Why are you posting in a thread for attention, need a hug?

MadGelo wrote:
Capleton wrote:
Jelan wrote:

if you werent so freaking *******, you would look at similar post neox made about how to get on top of that list and this

and you would realise that he is trying to force DEVs to change it already ( theyv ignored this minor issue in beta)

The mighty Neox want to "force" Dev on something, ok then...

If there was 50k players fighting for that spot, I'd be impressed. But, there isn't.

Its about removing Arkhes from the killed list as some corporations who shall remain nameless have members padding their kills by killing each others Arkhes.

Whilst Arkhes are still in there 'The Most Dangerous Agent' tab is effectively meaningless

Logged in an alt and killed it for a few hours. It's good to be the best PEW PEW in the game.
First to 500 wins being remembered as "The supreme Arkhe killer".

The Game

There are better ways to get the attention of the Devs than starting a thread with a oneliner.
Although you may have brought that to the attention of the devs before, threads like this just hurt your reputation and sure wont get your point abroad better.
Dont you think with how responsive the Devs and GM s have been in the past, that they already know there is an issue with this system ?

Gemini X wrote:

There are better ways to get the attention of the Devs than starting a thread with a oneliner.
Although you may have brought that to the attention of the devs before, threads like this just hurt your reputation and sure wont get your point abroad better.
Dont you think with how responsive the Devs and GM s have been in the past, that they already know there is an issue with this system ?

Reputation? Reputation is for the weak to cling on.

Yurei wrote:
Gemini X wrote:

It would help bringing your concerns to the Devs attention, which was the intent of the OP if i am not mistaken.

Yurei wrote:
Gemini X wrote:

It would help bringing your concerns to the Devs attention, which was the intent of the OP if i am not mistaken.

I killed this most dangerous 50ker, as a 20ker, 4 times.

I have now assumed the role of whatever being talked about that I already forgot because it was boring.

Wuts reputation?

To remind you, we were talking about how awesome I am.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Wow, did you come stock with such egos or did you have to upgrade halfway through life?  tongue

Mine developed after I went on a diet and stopped being so self conscious about my weight.

why am i not worried or afraid

Soldur wrote:

Probably your lack of ability to comprehend true awesomeness.

And trolling.

Soldur wrote:

When you are staring down the barrels of my Syn-tec autocannons you will be quaking in fear, I guarantee you.

I saw this guy wipe out nearly 2 Arkes at once in his Wasp. He is a force to be reckoned with.