1 (edited by Heliaso 2013-07-13 17:16:00)

Topic: Material and time efficiency I-II-III

Material and time efficiency I-II-III of Factory-Prototyping-Reverse engineering Skills eed a rework or balancing:

Actually, with industry's revamp each news points of material/time ratio is worse than the previous. => First diminushing returns.

Second point:

Diminushing returns for skill :

Factory : Material effiency I from 0 to 10 :  67 500 EP = 1 350 EP for 1 pt
Factory : Material effiency II  from 0 to 10 : 81 000 EP = 2 025 EP for 1 pt
Factory : Material effiency III  from 0 to 10 : 94 500 EP = 3 150 EP for 1 pt

You can see here the second diminushing returns.

The problem is that you (Devs) didn't give us a refund Ep for these skills for industry's revamp patch.

We have 2 choices :

- Refuind skill
or
- change how many points give each skill ( 3 for I, 4 for II , 5 for III  instead of 5-4-3)

Because why should i invest in a skill which are already affected by diminishing returns.

Re: Material and time efficiency I-II-III

Heliaso wrote:

- change how many points give each skill ( 3 for I, 4 for II , 5 for III  instead of 5-4-3)

Because why should i invest in a skill which are already affected by diminishing returns.

this makes a lot sense in my opinion.

but will make it harder for new players because they have to start even lower.

maby give the skills the same ammount of points. 4 / 4 / 4. something like a middle ground.

The problem for me, is that with T3 facilities on gamma I wouldn't invest in material eff at all.  I just want the EP back because the skills are almost usless under Indy 2.0  and gamma.  The difference between maxed out eff skills and no skills with a T3 factory is something like 5%.

I have consulted the oracle (DEV Alf) and he says he could live with a 4/4/4 setup.

5-4-3 is more newbie friendly. Why change?

DEV Zoom wrote:

I have consulted the oracle (DEV Alf) and he says he could live with a 4/4/4 setup.

Yes please make this change at least. You all know we wouldn't have made the EP investment after the Indy changes, meaning its practically obsolete atm.

RIP PERPETUUM

I think that it can be a good alternative.

It will give :

actory : Material effiency I from 0 to 10 :  67 500 EP = 1 687.5 EP for 1 pt
Factory : Material effiency II  from 0 to 10 : 81 000 EP = 2 025 EP for 1 pt
Factory : Material effiency III  from 0 to 10 : 94 500 EP = 2362.5 EP for 1 pt

yes, it's better.