Topic: Active Players on Server.

Just came back from a long hiatus. I am sure in Beta there was a # of active players on the server before you logged in.
Also is the game dieing?

Re: Active Players on Server.

I also got back into the game.:)
hence the game doesn't die!:D

It has been dying forever, but now it's really dead.

Its dead.

Its dying since 3 months after the release 2010 and i was waiting 2 years now for a big "relaunch". Another good idea slowly moving to the ground of the good-ideas-but-dead-ocean.

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

Everybody stand back!... CLEAR! *Uses Defibrillator*

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

7 (edited by Rex Amelius 2013-06-25 11:43:02)

Recently got email notification about resub. Oops

What a waste of great potential

And what a pool of dribble pouring from the last few players chest beating about all their 'victories.' Really? I cant believe you're actually bragging about sacking ghost towns. And I haven't logged in to verify, but only one corp holds all Beta outposts? One versus none is more pathetic than any blob ever was or will be. Have fun playing with yourself.

Sad, sad, sad for the game.

Sparking to other games

8 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-06-25 15:19:06)

I love how the corp that is responsible for some of the worst "Chest thumping" and racial bigotry, is trying to shame people for doing far less than your corp and alliance ever did. 

You are right, as of now they games future looks grim, but if this is the end then hey, i'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.  Deal with it.

Martha Stuart wrote:

I love how the corp that is responsible for some of the worst "Chest thumping" and racial bigotry, is trying to shame people for doing far less than your corp and alliance ever did. 

You are right, as of now they games future looks grim, but if this is the end then hey, i'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.  Deal with it.

For me the issue is more the devs changing the game making base deigns of half of the games population useless while these people are away from game and without their knowledge or any advanced warning.

Taking advantage of the situation is I guess expected but counter productive and downright low.

The devs just can't make such fundamental changes without telling people and consulting without losing players in droves. If the game had an active player base stuff like this would kill it.

o/

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger !!!  Forum PM so I can get some contact info!!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Stranger Danger wrote:

o/

he lives!

sorry temp account activation ran out before I could repost.

find me in darkfall (NA server) same name Stranger Danger

or actually be in your damn teamspeak I hop in every few days to say hi and see the jigglies

otherwise ill be in perpetuum if it ever lives to see a steam launch and a population in which to play with.

swag

15 (edited by Capital Punishment 2013-06-30 04:41:39)

why/how does your avatar look like beastmode in real life?

or is that the swag you reference?

Capital Punishment wrote:

why/how does your avatar look like beastmode in real life?

or is that the swag you reference?

Idk, I have never seen him in RL anyway lol. Just popping in to say hi in this post. big_smile

Random swag, best post.