Re: Steam launch on clean server?

I don't know about CIR but I know certain PHM users who do.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I fully endorse a server reset,it is not the end of the journey, but the steps taken that make the trip worth it.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

RedKGB wrote:

I fully endorse a server reset,it is not the end of the journey, but the steps taken that make the trip worth it.

As painful as it would be, I'm all for it with one exception. We keep our research points. Please God don't make me grind those again.

Dev Zoom has said it ain't gonna happen. But imagine Zoom all those annoying Vets poluting your forums gone in a whisp. It's not like they givin you any money. I say *** the vets and do your game a solid.

Sparking to other games

79 (edited by Annihilator 2014-08-10 01:03:47)

I still believe in DEV Alf.

he will rebalance all gear and robots, and then they will make a currency devaluation patch that brings Vets with myriads of NIC and assets down to a level where new player can compete with them wink

edit: not to forget the implementation of meaningfull sinks for currency and minerals that affect the wealthy, not the poor.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Devaluation patch reducing value of NIC and assets to a level where new player can compete

lol lol lol lol lol lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

wipe it 100%

wouldnt bother me in the least

wouldnt change a thing in the power blocks

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

nah just credit thingies to do the boost

Azyre wrote:

Yes, I believe since we have been paying for our subs, when steam launches, a wipe would need to include refunds of our money.  Sadly time cannot be refunded.

I and many others would not be playing after steam launch if they do a wipe.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

83 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-08-10 02:25:34)

also assets and EP are the least of peoples problems.

terrible is still terrible with clean server or old server

cant change terrible

It would be fun for like 3 months then we'd be killing the game again, amirite Smokeyii? lol

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Cool with an EP wipe but not an asset/research wipe but in this conversation y'all as vets have more to move

I endorse a full wipe because it pleases me to think of currently inactive players losing all their assets. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice