Re: Steam launch on clean server?

Vroom wrote:

Line you even flaunt it in your forum sig.  I'm sorry guys to once again be the one who shines the light of truth but your all about as hypocritical as the next.  All we need now is more to;dr posts from the self righteous.  You threaten to power blob any attempts at a seperate third power block on Beta that attacked you.  You'll do the same in the future.  Steam won't fix anything and I've come to realize this, it's flawed by design.

My forum sig just shows some very nice kill. Replace that guy with Ville and everything will be the same.

Keep speaking here tho, at the end, it's a way to play too.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Martha Stuart wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Which war are you referring to? I've fought in quite a few, and it sounds like you're mixing me up with Styx's 13/15 campaign to capture all Beta outposts. I forgive you tho, you are a newbie player after all, that stuff was before your time.

Generally though whenever a new corporation came into the game, I'd very politely advise them not to get dragged into M2S's war with us. For some weird reason most of them decided to join up with M2S, essentially becoming collateral damage in the war. Same thing happened with STC, which is why you're composed of refugees from half a dozen dead corps plus 2-3 original STC.

The one corporation that we wholeheartedly and intentionally killed until they stopped playing was TOG, our way of saying thanks for the mass-petitions Omen & co pulled when they were losing.

I think RAWR would beg to differ.  Secondly we didn't get pulled into M2Ss war.  We were constantly attacked by lemon and what is now PHM/Police, after playing the game for less than a month.  I forgive you for not knowing all this, because this all happened after your temper tantrum at the devs.  Lemon who repeatedly stated that he didn't attack newb corps, proceeded to take 3 STC outposts: Dana, Initia, and Kara.  This all happened because Lemon and Eharmony could not win against M2S/Hun or RG without the rest of the CIR fleet.  So they picked targets that would be easy to kill.  Anyone else see a pattern here? 

That being said, STC wanted fights, we wanted PVP, we were in it for the long run.  Most new corps are not this resilient, plus, we came in when the player population was much higher, so there was more things for us to do.  But please, dump the "holier than thou" BS.  You and Dom alliance banner of "we are mercenaries" was a very thin veil to cover you guys doing whatever the hell you wanted to, to whomever you wanted too.  And after, you just claim, "Oh we were paid".  At least 62nd had the balls to say "we are pirates, deal with it".

And yes, we do need to be a little bit nicer to new players, and new corps.  That is the only way this game will grow.  I'm not saying don't attack new corps or new players, but I am saying don't grind them out of the game.  there is a difference.

@Ville  Just because you change your name and flag, doesn't make you different.  Enron did the same thing, they are now called EOG resources.  Their simple name change is considered one of the greatest marketing stunts in history.  It doesn't, however, change the past.  Nice try though

Resilient? Everyone treated your corporation with velvet gloves because you were new & making articles about Perpetuum. And still most of you quit, apart from you/monkey/shadow.

How easily you forget who allowed you to haul your stuff out of Dana, and who was there killing NEBS at Karapyth so your corporation can take it. You can thank Lemon for that, he cares.

The campaign against RAWR was paid for with 12 ICE. I helped get the corporation to Alpha for a modest fee of 6 ICE, unfortunately they disbanded due to corp theft by their leader who had the gall to ask us to join afterwards.

The pattern you're looking for is that we'll come running as soon as our brosefs from CHAOS come to teamspeak and ask for help. The opposite of others reinforcing our dominion by going to play world of tanks every time we kick their *** in.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

53 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-04-30 14:47:47)

LOL is that what lemon told you?  I know you have delusions of grandeur but dam man, that takes the cake.  Lemon was the one trying to take Karapyth (He succeeded).  And I'm not sure if you know that the modest fee, as you call it, is not a fee, its called extortion.  Well played btw.  From what we hear, the gear you extorted out of RAWR will fuel your corps PVP for the next year.

http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=237538
http://perp-kill.net/?m=related&id=237911
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=239195

^  these kills took place less than a month after STC joined the game.  The first one less that 2 weeks after we started playing (During lemons seige of Dana)  And that's just me, not counting every other player in STC at the time (There is plenty more if you would like me to post them).  Using velvet gloves?  You either don't understand that phrase, or have paranoid delusions.  Not sure which.  True, history is written by the winners, but it usually only takes effect after all those who remember it are dead. 

Again, I'm not faulting your guys for Attacking STC, it was an easy way for your corpies to pad there stats, and we enjoyed some of the fights, znd its not your fault, you were not even there during most of this.  But my whole point on this is that, When new corps join the game.  It doesn't help the population when things like this take place 2 weeks after they start playing.

I allowed you to haul your gear out of Danarchov because he asked so your corp doesn't quit the game. I was there killing NEBS suiciding in Seths on the Destro SAP so you could take Karapyth after we kicked you out of Danarchov.

If it wasn't for him asking, based on the chatlogs alone... wink

Call me when you see Mk2 bots in your storage in quadruple digits, we can discuss fueling of PVP then. smile

CIR Complaint Form

55 (edited by Martha Stuart 2013-04-30 14:51:06)

we didn't take kara after Dana, we took Initia, and you had nothing to do with that.  We took initia because BKK couldn't hold there OP with a 3 man corp.  again you had nothing to do with it smile  nice try though.

56 (edited by Lemon 2013-04-30 15:53:36)

Martha Stuart wrote:
Syndic wrote:

stuff

I think RAWR would beg to differ.  Secondly we didn't get pulled into M2Ss war.  We were constantly attacked by lemon and what is now PHM/Police, after playing the game for less than a month.  I forgive you for not knowing all this, because this all happened after your temper tantrum at the devs.  Lemon who repeatedly stated that he didn't attack newb corps, proceeded to take 3 STC outposts: Dana, Initia, and Kara.  This all happened because Lemon and Eharmony could not win against M2S/Hun or RG without the rest of the CIR fleet.  So they picked targets that would be easy to kill.  Anyone else see a pattern here? 

That being said, STC wanted fights, we wanted PVP, we were in it for the long run.  Most new corps are not this resilient, plus, we came in when the player population was much higher, so there was more things for us to do.

I mean I know you have more sense than that. The stories from on the other side of the fence really do amaze me.

For theatrics.

Took Dana: Because my *** was inside and you locked me out. (your CEO rather lock me out)
*Created eHarmony- maybe 10 people in the process*
STC+RG Pressure Alsbale for free PvP.
M2S/HUN Roam and only Alsbale are caught
Eharm, Beats STC on its own and RG on its own but cant fight you both at once.
STC took Hoop and was in togy's backyard for e z pvp.
Omen+Alsbale approached me to make a pact to help them out which we would both benefit from.
eHarm takes Hoop and drops dana for STC to be with RG in a tree. K-I-S-S... oh sorry.
Then the alsbanistans threw the agreement and We made ToG pay the price for it.

I never did like hoop but I'll cut the history lesson short just before the rise of what was NATO and The great STC migration off Dom

** Almost forgot when I started paying <12> To give us the few more we needed to beat STC+RG+(Insert cannon fodder corp) after I declared i was going after Alsbale. (After karapyth)

EDIT: I left a lot of little things out that made a lot of this happen, but we need a historian here and logs everything.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Martha Stuart wrote:

we didn't take kara after Dana, we took Initia, and you had nothing to do with that.  We took initia because BKK couldn't hold there OP with a 3 man corp.  again you had nothing to do with it smile  nice try though.

I bet you didn't. Just like AIG didn't fight you at Kara and some bots got... undocked many times? lol

CIR Complaint Form

58 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-04-30 15:49:00)

Syndic wrote:

The one corporation that we wholeheartedly and intentionally killed until they stopped playing was TOG, our way of saying thanks for the mass-petitions Omen & co pulled when they were losing..

And killing choas and friends off Norhoop and killing most of there assest, while they hide, and now we are taking beta's and shortly to follow the death of your gamma's is the result of you continued trolling on forums, in-game channels, private messages, and bullshit petitions.

It seems we are doing the same thing Syndic that you did.

Stop crying and sleep in the bed you made for your self.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

Line wrote:
Vroom wrote:

Line you even flaunt it in your forum sig.  I'm sorry guys to once again be the one who shines the light of truth but your all about as hypocritical as the next.  All we need now is more to;dr posts from the self righteous.  You threaten to power blob any attempts at a seperate third power block on Beta that attacked you.  You'll do the same in the future.  Steam won't fix anything and I've come to realize this, it's flawed by design.

My forum sig just shows some very nice kill. Replace that guy with Ville and everything will be the same.

Your forum sig is the direct result of a destroyed new corp by veterans.  GG nice try.

60 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-04-30 16:01:21)

Lemon wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:
Syndic wrote:

stuff

That being said, STC wanted fights, we wanted PVP, we were in it for the long run.  Most new corps are not this resilient, plus, we came in when the player population was much higher, so there was more things for us to do.

I mean I know you have more sense than that. The stories from on the other side of the fence really do amaze me.

For theatrics.

Took Dana: Because my *** was inside and you locked me out. (your CEO rather lock me out)
Omen+Alsbale approached me to make a pact to help them out which we would both benefit from.
eHarm takes Hoop and drops dana for STC to be with RG in a tree. K-I-S-S... oh sorry.

I never did like hoop but I'll cut the history lesson short just before the rise of what was NATO and The great STC migration off Dom

** Almost forgot when I started paying <12> To give us the few more we needed to beat STC+RG+(Insert cannon fodder corp) after I declared i was going after Alsbale. (After karapyth)

EDIT: I left a lot of little things out that made a lot of this happen, but we need a historian here and logs everything.

You are full of *** lemon, you ask Omen for help and he talks Nebs into assisting you on nova. You even provided the bots. Then we started taking Norhoop, and we planted you *** corp in intia because you were crying you had no were to live.

then CIR returned and a new war started...then Nebs teamed up with STC and retook alsbale.

2nd Top Killer 2012

Xadhoom wrote:
Syndic wrote:

The one corporation that we wholeheartedly and intentionally killed until they stopped playing was TOG, our way of saying thanks for the mass-petitions Omen & co pulled when they were losing..

And killing choas and friends off Norhoop and killing most of there assest, while they hide, and now we are taking beta's and shortly to follow the death of your gamma's is the result of you continued trolling on forums, in-game channels, private messages, and bullshit petitions.

How's the purging of Landers Bridge going?  Lol

Vroom wrote:
Xadhoom wrote:
Syndic wrote:

went well do you see any chaos around??

2nd Top Killer 2012

63 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-04-30 16:19:46)

To answer the OP, Devs dont need to reset the server NEBS and STC and friends decide to take care of that for them. Atleast to give us an advantage when stream release, because that's what people do when they keep playing.

enojoy darkfall.

2nd Top Killer 2012

Sure come attack Bergers or Landers, we'll get our combats out. We're done chasing you around, so either come try to shoot turrets or keep enjoying world of tanks. wink

CIR Complaint Form

Xadhoom wrote:
Vroom wrote:
Xadhoom wrote:

went well do you see any chaos around??

Yeah there's 10 riveler mk2 mining liquidzit in the middle of the island right now.

I can't say what is TRUTH or not, but I remember saying to Ville what a ballsy move it was for STC to take Dana knowing that CIR was likely to come back into the game and want it. This was well before lemon came back after the CIR exodus.

If I remember correctly, and I do, eHarm couldn't hold (we took and lost it a number of times) Dana until CIR came emerged from cold storage. The fights over Dana were some of the best PVP fights in perp.

What the server is missing from a player standpoint, and i've said this numerous times, is strong leadership. Leadership is what holds corps together and gets them through tough times. Part of that leadership is knowing when to step out, take a breath, and come back if the time is right.

This is just one of many possible games that any guild could be playing, if their members aren't having challenged or overly frustrated, than its OK for a guild leader to pull out of the game and do something else.

CIR isn't so full of hubris to think that WE caused anyone to leave the game, why is STC so willing to give us more credit than we give ourselves?

Xadhoom wrote:
Lemon wrote:
Martha Stuart wrote:

For theatrics.

You are full of *** lemon, you ask Omen for help and he talks Nebs into assisting you on nova. You even provided the bots. Then we started taking Norhoop, and we planted you *** corp in intia because you were crying you had no were to live.

then CIR returned and a new war started...then Nebs teamed up with STC and retook alsbale.

Not how it happened.  Nice attempt though.

68 (edited by Lemon 2013-04-30 19:09:55)

Xadhoom wrote:

Deja Vu

You didnt learn last time?

EDIT: I forgot, the guy who got all of your panties riled up jumped ship at the first chance he got after the bots started poping.

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

big_smile Syndic Do you still have the logs from when one of my quotes started the Dom civil war?

I dont have them on this computer.

Undefeated 2013

Vroom wrote:
Line wrote:
Vroom wrote:

Your forum sig is the direct result of a destroyed new corp by veterans.  GG nice try.

Ugh I was playing with Hydra when there were just 3 Alphas and 3 Betas... Which new corp we destroyed exactly?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

I forgot this Whole thing started over united miners coalition, lol those where the days.  Ah..  I miss it.

Vroom wrote:

Went fine, thanks for asking!

Burial wrote:
Vroom wrote:

ultimate NECRO skills for more QQ outside of corp-dialoge?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Burial wrote:
Vroom wrote:

LOL.

Also, this:   [17:34:15] <T3xasp3t3> just from what i have seen gen chat is 100% less trolly and less drama w/o JOKE

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Crepitus wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
Burial wrote:

LOL.

Also, this:   [17:34:15] <T3xasp3t3> just from what i have seen gen chat is 100% less trolly and less drama w/o JOKE

i have also noticed that i can have civilisised discussions in general chat until certain CIR members log in that pretend to have me on their block list (which they haven't)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear