Topic: Next dev blog?

So its been a long time sice we had a dev blog just wondering whats the go since its been 4 months since the last blog?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Next dev blog?

+1 DEV blog

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

In three months from now.

Devs have nothing else worth mentioning in a blog right now. Steam progress is probably on NDA. The progress on future updates has either stalled to a crawl pace, or they would rather no talk about it.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

Devs have nothing else worth mentioning in a blog right now. Steam progress is probably on NDA. The progress on future updates has either stalled to a crawl pace, or they would rather no talk about it.

Man didnt know u were such a fanboy. Common sense would say they have gotten some s**t done over the last 4 months. With the amount of info they have given out since the last dev blog is underwhelming to put it nicely.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Celebro wrote:

Man didnt know u were such a fanboy. Common sense would say they have gotten some s**t done over the last 4 months. With the amount of info they have given out since the last dev blog is underwhelming to put it nicely.

I was not defending the Devs, just my guess; they don't want to share the progress or little has been done, so its better not to say much if its bad news.

RIP PERPETUUM

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Read the patch notes since the last blog, thats the only sh*t they got done.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Mostly fixes since December...

How far can they hold us, with such slow development, promising 3 major changes to the game in 3 months, none yet announced, after 4 months. Even after these updates we won't get more players just a LAN party, since steam will be coming end of year hopefully.

Give us something to chew on Devs, if you have anything !

RIP PERPETUUM

I don't think they have anything that's remotely presentable, otherwise they'd have already said something about their progress.

As you've mentioned (and you can read it on relevant Steam pages), Steam stuff is under NDA so until it's happening nothing is gonna be known.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice