1 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2013-03-22 11:28:45)

Topic: MPC Outpost

New Dockable "Mini" Terminal.

This cant have station services connected to it (aka factories, refineries ect..)
Has only 1 Re-enforce timer)
Less Hp than a T1 Terminal.

200 Blocks to build.

Still transmits control to mpc structures.

Still is classed as a terminal for an islands terminal Cap.

Is cheaper to manufacture.

WHY HAVE THIS?

A cheap mining base for new corps to set out onto Gamma with. Or as a pure mining base for existing corps to use.
Or as a cheap easy to build forward base for pirates to work out of yarr

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: MPC Outpost

There definitely needs to be some way for corps to get to gamma without first having to have colixum which can only be obtained by being on gamma.

Its a totally and utterly ridiculous situation, whatever you were thinking when you made it this way I cannot imagine. Rather like titan mining charges requiring ... er ... titan ore. Bloody ridiculous.

Starting with just the free arkhe and its mods it should be possible to build every piece of kit in the entire game (with the exception, perhaps, of a few special items needed as economic sinks).

There is syn-tec c-blocks if anything, that's a non-colixium way to get on gamma.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

There is syn-tec c-blocks if anything, that's a non-colixium way to get on gamma.

You are absolutely correct, of course. But syn-tec blocks are a dirty hack, a hot fix. The fact that there is no difference in performance between syn-tec and player built blocks is another thing that is ridiculous.

Make them player built (without colixum) and then make buildings need twice as many of them and we're getting there.

I sell terminals for 50 mill blocks included. GG