1 (edited by Anihilator 2013-03-13 19:53:54)

Topic: Give us the future

Give us the future

Give us the Steam with thousands new players and hundreds daily battles.
Give us a Test server with weakly wipe and ten times EP rise.

Currently I also play in MWO, in the one of the best Russian clan with hundreds members. And I can offer no actions in the Perpetuum for them as advertising…  I know they will play in the Perp if you will offer more actions.

Best Regards.

Re: Give us the future

Montserrat Volcano Observatory?

3 (edited by Anihilator 2013-03-13 19:55:16)

Jasdemi thanks for reply wink Fixed (not MVO - MWO)

MechWarrion Online

He has been learning English from Hunter.  Next he will have hands growing from ***.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I feel aggression in your words. If you do not like my English, we can talk in Russian wink  But perhaps you know just two languages - English and English swearwords...

I actually know 5 languages which makes the reason for me staying off Russian forums even more likely.

5 It's awesome. If not a secret what languages?

New content first, new players second. Loosing newbies because they got bored too fast - DO NOT WANT.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

New content first, new players second. Loosing newbies because they got bored too fast - DO NOT WANT.

New content? You mean what they tried the last 2.5 years? We need players to generate a massive income for the devs, so they can work fulltime and hire more crew. Then they can bring massive new content.

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

10 (edited by Hunter 2013-03-14 16:01:11)

Anihilator wrote:

I feel aggression in your words.

This is not aggression. This is permanent pain in his ***. Maybe because of hands... He can't sit and play at same time. that's why he angry so much and talk about it every time.. smile

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

You want the future, ok here it is.  This game wont be on steam till the end of the year, and this is IF and only the games survives that long. The game is still slowly and ever so slowly losing players.  And we all know why there is nothing to do in the game, you can only stockpile so many minerals, and if anyone doubts that, check the market its flooded with people selling stuff. Hell there IS NO market.  Pvp is has become my blob is bigger than your blob, very few 3v3 fights or anything, and since there so few players and the devs gave us so much land mass you can avoid pvp pretty much because everyone can have there own island.Zooms 2-3 month time frame was a joke at best. Those updates would have added some interesting material to the game, enough to give us something new for a few months. But alas nothing on that end.  So theres your future forcast, a long slow boring death of perp unless they can get there act together.

Ok fanboys... Flame on

<Qwertyboom Hands out flamethrowers>

you want the future?

take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcS09dBSrvc

Laserkraft wrote:
Line wrote:

New content? You mean what they tried the last 2.5 years? We need players to generate a massive income for the devs, so they can work fulltime and hire more crew. Then they can bring massive new content.

Regardless of income, they can't bring tons of stuff in 1-2 months - and newbies will not stay longer atm

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Laserkraft wrote:
Line wrote:

i think even if they would risk to hire more crew, they have to face the problem that the whole game engine is self-written, probably with hardly any documentation, and as far as i can tell - its not modular.

so whoever starts to work with them, starts at zero experience and has to learn the engine first.
I can imagine that adding a new 3D-Item does not work as easy as for example a VALVE game, where you hit "export" in your 3D modeling software package and get it instantly ingame.

and new content is simply 99% coding, and 1% placing it on terrain.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

15 (edited by Anihilator 2013-03-14 23:22:06)

Also I would like to add. I spend more money in the MWO during last two month than a last Perpetuum year...
And I will continue do investments to MWO because it gives me actions.

16 (edited by Hunter 2013-03-15 02:54:28)

Archeage OBT in Russia begins in the fall. After that you can forget about russian community here.

Also today I noticed that perpetuum topics on russian game forums moved in to archieve.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

russian isn't even an officially supported language in perpetuum anymore (noticed that on steam greenlight profile)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Aww Hunters post got deleted, it was so good too.

Talking about languages.
Chaos offers developers help in localization of the form "as is", but the proposal was not supported. Requirements similar to one in a hiring, just a word about the payment for the work in this case.
Many players are offered help. But all of them refused.
 My opinion - the "need to give developers time to deal with the creation of the game of your dreams without the distraction of the players."
pS. I see no reason to extend the subscription before the release of steam. At the end of the year will be more releases of new games
pss sorry my english

20 (edited by Gharl Incognito 2013-04-13 07:50:42)

Yeah, I'm finding little motivation to renew my subs.  I built a neutral beta outpost hoping that it might encourage a few people to get out of their bunkers and poke around a little... now I know that the only real outcome for the neutral oupost idea is a powerblock destroying it.

The only way this game will ever grow again is if it is relaunched.  The corrent olde guarde players just bore, troll or grief everyone new who comes in(mainly bore).

There is no feeling of progression because there is nothing to progress to; the end game content is already nailed down by a select few Lords of Nia(a hilarious though). 

Gamma islands cemented this utterly; I've toured quite a few of the Mordor Forts that exist and was so massivly unimpressed by the ease at which they preserve security I dcided to build an open one of my own in the hope that the non-epeen players would come and play... I got a few longer term players and the rest newbies. 

Wipe and relaunch with an engine update and a tie in to another MMO or cash out and start a new game.

Sidenote: I have tried to bring a mass of robot game fans into perp from games like MWO, MW:LL, Mektek, and a swathe of Asian Robot games... they all read the forums and decided not to bother.  Wipe relaunch... Perp needs an update to its player base.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

I have absolutely zero motivation to pay real money to the Hungryans. The state of the game does not warrant in any way me shelling out ~80$ a month to keep my accounts rolling.

I have some motivation to continue aquiring more and more ICE though, it's a nice little minigame that's been keeping me busy for months now, apart from a few mini campaigns to steamroll a few kids. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I have absolutely zero motivation to pay real money to the Hungryans. The state of the game does not warrant in any way me shelling out ~80$ a month to keep my accounts rolling.

I have some motivation to continue aquiring more and more ICE though, it's a nice little minigame that's been keeping me busy for months now, apart from a few mini campaigns to steamroll a few kids. big_smile

ICE is paid for game time. I find it at least odd *** about 1 - 2 hours of paid work in relation to the state of the game, while your spending what I'm sure is a decent amount of effort on keeping your subscription(s) active. So, semantics not withstanding, you are enjoying the game, and you are paying for it.

Consumer awareness left the room when you got a machine that does 60+ fps on games. So stop putting noise on the line.

Misconception. I am being paid to play, there is a noticeable difference. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Misconception. I am being paid to play, there is a noticeable difference. smile

Omission. The basic concept of opportunity costs.

I play because I still enjoy things in game.

Relaunch? For the sake of making everyone even? *** No!
I put alot of time and money making my characters and a levelling relaunch would not see me return.

Relaunch? To optimize gamecode and graphics and mechanics that need desperate optimization? With credit for *** people have acquired and accomplished in game (Terraforming, EP, wealth) *** yeah! With a little discussion on the details I'd be down to take a hit on my characters for a much more optimized game.