Re: 100 Beacon Challenge.

Top Killer wrote:

People still havent figured it out yet.

If you were Top Killers, you would have taken the time to really look at it.

missions and multi beacon getting patched soon anyways, too bad really,

people had to open their big mouths on the forums, Lemon, Merkle, Hunter, Martha etc. etc. etc.   blame squarely placed on you -  (im not talking about this thread, im talking about the other ***hat threads you all posted *** and moaning about small details related to the beacons and missions  blah blah and Martha telling the world about 1 billion a day, whatever ---- keep your mouth shut next time)   This would never have been looked at otherwise. Brilliant.

I am glad its getting 'balanced'/fixed AKA the Perp Sledgehammer,,,,,  Its all game breaking anyways ----

Thanks for the infinite money and infinite subs - too easy

oh, forgot, thanks for the infinite tech too.  lol

Top Killer = Mouse Slayer, just sayin'

Also, Me.

Don't worry Top Slayer, the perp players are an enterprising bunch, we will figure out how to continue the Nic gravy train ...

BRILLIANT MAN HERE

Dev Zoom, can we close the threads being continously trolled by alts because they are too scared, and maybe a little deletion action?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

29 (edited by Celebro 2013-03-12 00:07:03)

Ville wrote:

Dev Zoom, can we close the threads being continously trolled by alts because they are too scared, and maybe a little deletion action?

Trolling with alts or main is same thing Ville, you are one of the worst trollers btw.

RIP PERPETUUM

There have been about a half dozen very positive changes in the last week here.

The only thing that would complete it would be to perm. ban you from the forums.

Let's vote.

Ville wrote:

Celebro wrote:
Ville wrote:

Trolling with alts or main is same thing Ville, you are one of the worst trollers btw.

Now Now Celebro your trollfu is weak, master Obi can teach you all things.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Now this one I'm sure can be closed smile