1 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2013-02-15 02:40:17)

Topic: Compensation for non exploiters

Given that I am one of the few who hasn't duped ***, abused the cargo thing either for pve logistics or pvp charges, misisons or exploited the ICE thing, and given it is obvious you are not going to ban 85% of the population, I hereby request compensation to be in the same level as other people who have.

Re: Compensation for non exploiters

Yeah me too... no wait only an idiot would say something like that. Remove garbage like this zoom.

Bandwagon: I'm sorry, how are you involved in this issue?

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Given that I am one of the few who hasn't duped ***, abused the cargo thing either for pve logistics or pvp charges, misisons or exploited the ICE thing, and given it is obvious you are not going to ban 85% of the population, I hereby request compensation to be in the same level as other people who have.

you act as if your one of the FEW that have not exploited or duped when the reality is that there is only a handful of people responsible for these actions, get off whatever high horse your on.

Im told that just b4 Styx left this game He put a curse on it!

Looks like hes still with us today big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Just ignore him, he hasn't been around for months and will be gone in another month, in the meantime he's got a lot of trolling to catch up on. I'm pretty sure the non-whining non exploiters like myself and the other 85% of the server will just play the game.

Using a macro to open a field can is not an exploit right?

DEV Zoom wrote:

Given there's been plenty of people exploiting things left and right and directly and indirectly getting benefited by said exploits, those of us who have not stooped down to exploiting the game are in a worse position that those that have.

8 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-02-15 04:00:25)

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

You are CIR you can't get any lower....you own worthless *** *** leader is a cheater and got *** banned for his actions.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Given there's been plenty of people exploiting things left and right and directly and indirectly getting benefited by said exploits, those of us who have not stooped down to exploiting the game are in a worse position that those that have.

if is so bad then go back to the rock you were hiding under for a year.

2nd Top Killer 2012

Cassius wrote:

Using a macro to open a field can is not an exploit right?

Maybe one day I'll tell you how that happened. It is kind of amusing because the devs changed the input box that day, and it is amusing because it was opened totally legally and that gets them to change the code, but when other people cheat they just go meeeh too many to ban, whatever. Play legally get slapped in the face. Play like a *** and ruin the game environment and bleh.

Seriously, If i wanted to cheat at this thing I wouldn't write a *** autohotkey macro tongue

Ville still here..

so it can be all that but with the bullshit he been pulling.

2nd Top Killer 2012

Close this thread please...

TEAM PUSS doesn't need any compensation for being ***.

2nd Top Killer 2012

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

We have always removed goods or money gained by proven exploits and we intend to do so in the future too. So I'm not sure what we should compensate.

I'll close this down because it's just going to get trolled.