1 (edited by Purgatory 2010-12-05 19:11:01)

Topic: Why can't Artemis fit 4 turrets + 1 energy drain?

Why can't an artemis fit an energy drain module in the last chassis slot? Tyrannos can fit 4 launchers + 2 energy drains.

What can Artemis fit in that last slot? Just a missile launcher? As it is an energy injector is required just to stop the artemis from running out of AP quickly and energy injector charges are heavy which makes them limited in use.

Re: Why can't Artemis fit 4 turrets + 1 energy drain?

This early in the game you cant expect to be stable in an Artemis.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

It still doesn't make sense to give one last slot that is only fillable with a missile launcher on a turret using bot. Energy drains are basically missile bot exclusive, and I don't see why it should be like this.

Missile bots are better at support roles in their combat bots, and thats been a well known fact for a long time.  Lasers are snipers or dps and need accumulator support at nearly any point in the game.  Even a year into things, you can still easily fit a seth that will drain his accumulator with the lasers only.

Get a missile bot to energy transfer you.  Smarts ftw, dood.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Because Artemis has 4 head 4 low slots.

It is one of the best "mech of the line".

And it's bonuses makes it even better.

one of the best but the Kain is better

Which is funny because I like the tyrranos. Shows how balanced the game is.