1 (edited by Merkle 2013-01-23 06:45:44)

Topic: OP CandyLand

Please make Outpost usable when offline and half deconstructed.  The reasoning behind this is, when in reinforce mode, you can pull them offline or deconstruct them.

Logic would dictate that you should be able to dock in them, when half constructed.

Also I would like it if you offline a structure and then re-online it, it clears out its current reinforce timer, thus resetting the count.

It would only seem logistical to myself.

Oh also if you do decide to say leave it be as it is, you can choose whenever you want for it to come out of reinforce.  Just so we have a clear assurance of having a spectacular, awesome, insane fight that everyone will automatically know about.  (The timer too, for when that fight goes down should be shorted to 5 min as well...as that's the length of a normal PVP timer anyway.)

fuuu

No logic makes Perpetuum a bad boy.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re: OP CandyLand

-1 to almost everything suggested.  The only thing I can see logical is if your deconstructing it the reinforcement timer falls off.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Thank you for agreeing.

Sarcasm is a wonderful thing.

fuuu

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Tbh any building that is in reenforce mode should not be able to be deconstructed.

Homer J Simpson wrote:

Tbh any building that is in reenforce mode should not be able to be deconstructed.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

The only thing I would like to see changed is reinforce mode stop the function of the structure. Merkle stop trying to have mechanics changed to help things your currently attempting in game. It's bad enough mechanics got changed after chaos outsmarted nebs during the first siege.

Changes the would balance Gamma would be to make a structure go in to "offline" mode when it hits reinforce. This should apply to everything but the mail terminal.

If a structure is in reinforce then it should not be able to be deconstructed.

Nothing should be able to reset reinforce timers >>> If you dis-connect a network or structure while its in reinforce the timer should remain just like all other settings for that structure (relation and otherwise)

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.