Re: Use ICE to increase EP accumulation

30 days = 9.95$
1 day = 1440ep
30 days = 43200ep
1$= ~4342ep

Just sell that in Store! Pay 500$ and get 2 171 000 ep! Discounts on bulk orders!

big_smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Yes please! smile

Just as a thought experiment this is interesting... I wonder how many players would pay $500 to have a 2.1M EP account?

Here is the setup, the Devs have opened the online store, with only 1 product. a 2M EP boost for $500 USD.

I can certainly see a couple of hard-core Perp vets buying 1 boost. Would new players 'risk' $500 on a game that they just started?

Its a rhetorical question obviously, because it doesn't make any sense if you are going to offer P2W in the store that you would only sell 1 thing for $500. By this I mean, it wouldn't make them alot of money, because they wouldn't sell many of them. Offering $2 USD packs of 5k EP would be much more profitable in the long run, but also have a much bigger impact on the game.

/end experiment

1 min = 1 EP. Nice and simple.

Line wrote:

30 days = 9.95$
1 day = 1440ep
30 days = 43200ep
1$= ~4342ep

Just sell that in Store! Pay 500$ and get 2 171 000 ep! Discounts on bulk orders!

big_smile

Line, your values are accurate , the difference is you pay and get all that Instantly. They all have to wait like everybody else. This is where I would draw the line. Getting 10 accounts leave it 'brewing' for some time is fine, but there is a huge difference to what you are suggesting.

RIP PERPETUUM

Not really. You would not be getting any additional game time for the amount of money you paid for the EP. That is where the difference comes in. You pay normal subscription and you get 1 EP per minute and 1 month of game time. You pay for the package and you get instant EP but no actual game time.

Arga wrote:

1 min = 1 EP. Nice and simple.

Ditto

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.