Topic: Hey y'all....

To my in-game friends and enemies, and enemies that are friends, and the rest ..

Merry Christmas! and have a great holiday season smile

As a general statment on the game and such ...  Perpetuum is the only game I play (just testing PS2 but rarely)
and I am getting close to most of what I wanted to accomplish in this game, although my PvP needs lots of work.
That said, the waiting is starting to get to me.  The waiting for players, for development, for information, for the game to take off.

Im not ragequitting, or even quitting, but you all may find me less active in the future, and my accounts will stay subbed as long as I feel like it since it's quite cheap.

Anyways I'm off for Christmas and travelling to see the kids and wont be back for about a month, not sure if I'm taking the laptop with me, so now is a good a time for a "break" if any ...

Cheers all, and have a safe and happy holiday smile

Re: Hey y'all....

Merry Christmas all

RIP PERPETUUM

Merry X-Mas Everyone, EVEN if its a day early yikes

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Merry christmas to everyone!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

merry christmas to all!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

+1
God do not exists, coz one who developed existence cannot be described with terms, what "exists" in our languages. He is even not anthropomorphic. He is not even "he" "she" or "it" (see first statement) That's why, all major religions are wrong, basically.
I hope, PP players do not addicted to this lol-religions
Happy holidays.

Oh Alexadar, I will be praying for you and the mercy and power through the blood of Christ my lord, and my savior.  I know this is probably going to get edited out.  But it saddens me to know that you are a non believer in the world of faith and the happyness it brings.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Yo Ville!1
No, i believe that Christ was exist and he was a cool guy, like GM you know. I just disagree, that people paying so much attention to him. Why lol) He is like GM Blaster: he was, he did some GM stuff, and gone. U know. That's most likely the truth)

Alexadar wrote:

Yo Ville!1
No, i believe that Christ was exist and he was a cool guy, like GM you know. I just disagree, that people paying so much attention to him. Why lol) He is like GM Blaster: he was, he did some GM stuff, and gone. U know. That's most likely the truth)

Lol, just a cool guy, Christ did mention he was God, that's why he got crucified. Either he was telling the truth or he is nuts. May God have mercy on your soul.

RIP PERPETUUM

I don't know what he mentioned lol. I just know that he was a really cool guy, who tried to show us something what, it seems, not many understood. I hope you dont believe in everything what bible says (coz bible was rewrited tonns of times, to suit church willpower)
Celebro, are you seriously believe that there is a guy, who deciding how souls will be distributed in infinity after death of physical shell?

Alexadar wrote:

I don't know what he mentioned lol. I just know that he was a really cool guy, who tried to show us something what, it seems, not many understood. I hope you don't believe in everything what bible says (coz bible was rewrited tonns of times, to suit church willpower)
Celebro, are you seriously believe that there is a guy, who deciding how souls will be distributed in infinity after death of physical shell?

2000+ years old collection of books proven again and again by similar scriptures as late as the dead sea scrolls discovered in the 1940s .No other book has been tested for so long. Still you don't know what he mentioned, but yet you believe he was just a cool guy?. No I don't believe it all in a literal sense, but that's as far as I'll go here. Everybody believes is something, what do you believe?

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

...what do you believe?

I believe in Zoom and the six apostles. I believe that deliverance will be soon.

Ludlow Bursar wrote:
Celebro wrote:

...what do you believe?

I believe in Zoom and the six apostles. I believe that deliverance will be soon.

Amen

14 (edited by Sundial 2012-12-26 00:39:39)

dAll dead sea scrolls proved is that certain texts (OT, not NT) were unchanged since they were written which doesn't really prove anything.

Anyways, merry christmanahakwanzakadan or whatever lolreligions you believe.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

I believe that girls who have a dong can still be attractive.

I also believe that Alexio will one day break the shackles and turn chaos back to the way it used to be filled with dudes and brosefs.

I believe that zoom should enjoy the whisky I sent and drunk post. Dev drunk post would make me stronk like bull.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Celebro wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

I don't know what he mentioned lol. I just know that he was a really cool guy, who tried to show us something what, it seems, not many understood. I hope you don't believe in everything what bible says (coz bible was rewrited tonns of times, to suit church willpower)

2000+ years old collection of books proven again and again by similar scriptures as late as the dead sea scrolls discovered in the 1940s .No other book has been tested for so long. Still you don't know what he mentioned, but yet you believe he was just a cool guy?. No I don't believe it all in a literal sense, but that's as far as I'll go here. Everybody believes is something, what do you believe?

You wont understand it in what i believe if you seriously believe in glory of bible lol big_smile
What i only can say to you: Christ was cool guy, and he told cool stuff to 12 cool friends. They wrote some books. People was so limited, and they killed Christ. Then same people made church. Church decided to gather this all stuff (wrote by 12 cool guys), hide all stuff what will help religious slaves gain freedom, and then church made one book from stuff what will make your consciousness locked on church. Then, church presented church leaders as only one proxies between "god" and you. Church decided to put people on knees in church. Church decided to install sorrow and despair to your consciousness and yez: the ideal slave system was built: slaves giving money to you, praying to "god" in your offices and fearing "god wrath" if they wont praying good. Now, my friend, investigate how many people church killed during 1th-20h centuries, and how many money they generating now in their offices. I doubt that cool guy Christ meant this all this *** mess lol big_smile

Alexadar wrote:

some version

A little naive and short point of view, but in generall, correct.

I don't believe in Zoom anymore, he betrayed our hopes and doesn't hear our prays anymore. Where I can join Anti-Zoom Sect?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Alexadar wrote:

You wont understand it in what i believe if you seriously believe in glory of bible lol big_smile
What i only can say to you: Christ was cool guy, and he told cool stuff to 12 cool friends. They wrote some books. People was so limited, and they killed Christ.  Church decided to install sorrow and despair to your consciousness and yez: the ideal slave system was built: slaves giving money to you, praying to "god" in your offices and fearing "god wrath" if they wont praying good. Now, my friend, investigate how many people church killed during 1th-20h centuries, and how many money they generating now in their offices. I doubt that cool guy Christ meant this all this *** mess lol big_smile

All of you saying this isn't true need to look at where Alex is coming from, heck any part of Europe or Russia for that matter is highly Orthadox and Catholic so far so that they demand you pay the church still to this day. It was just this past year that Germany passed a law saying that you don't have to get taught by a church as part of your nursing school. Nursing school and Catholic church ... what do they even have that can be combined yeah I know Nuns work in most hospitals in Europe but still religion shouldn't be part of education or directed by the state as it was wayyyyyyy back. The area of Germany that I lived in before I moved was know for having the most burnings at the stake of witches. More then anywere else as told by the Catholic church. But still the Cardinal that did it is famous with streets and a hospital named after him. Alot of religious unrest is still centered around Europe and Russia for the simple reason that they were forced to bow down before the one they don't serve.

I agree Alex, Jesus was a cool dude with cool friends that thought differently then most at that time. Past that I know alot of cool people that have made claims to being a deity. Heck Mohammad was a cool dude too, he made claims to be the messanger of Allah. But you all don't want to go there do you.

Happy winter break.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

19 (edited by Line 2012-12-26 14:59:04)

Christmas is the time for wonders and tales, and here is one:

While running across the Hokkogaros, I've found heavily damaged Stone Column with some text on it. Here is what the remaining part says:

14:13 When He heard of it, he departed thence by Heavy Mech into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed him on foot out of the stations.

14:14 And He went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he repaired their damages.

14:15 And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert beta island, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the alpha islands, and mine themselves for stuff.

14:16 But He said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them stuff.

14:17 And they say unto him, We have here but five U of Epriton, and two U of Noralghis.

14:18 He said, Bring them hither to me.

14:19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five U of Epriton, and the two U of Noralghis, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the stuff to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

14:20 And they did all fit, and were fitted: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve Lithuses full.

14:21 And they that had fitted were about five thousand men, beside women and children.

14:22 And straightway Styx constrained his disciples to get into ...

That's what remained part says. Unfortunately, some enemy guy suddenly missed trying to shoot me, and his shot completely destroyed that text.

What wisdom can we get from this Tale? Here it is: no matter what whas your initial point, there will always be someone who will crucify you for using exploits. And you can just hope that your disciples have understood you well...

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Merry xmas and a happy new year to friends and (ingame) foes alike. Have a good one. -  cheers!

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY