1 (edited by Kusanagi 2010-12-05 15:38:02)

Topic: LFC etc...

heya,

I will try to make this short since i suck at such stuff...

As a standart start for LFC topics of this game, I am an old EvE player. I am 30+ and EU player. Just looking for an international corp.

I started to play EvE at 2004 with the idea of `oh noes we will be pirates`. We became pirates but it was boring tbh. Then I became a BoB pet, Goon hater, 0.0 junkie, Capital ship driver etc.etc. But bored of EvE totally and left it.

Before EvE I played Shadowbane (2+ years) which was one of the best pvp games ever made. I was a proud member of HoE(House of Errants), a bunch of ruthless noob killers. But game infested by Chinese ppl weirdly and died.

Why do i want to play this game?
simple.. the idea of `EvE on legs` is interesting tbh.

How much I can play?
2 - 4 hours a day since I am not that big bad young guy anymore...

What do i want of this game?
Having fun.. nothing else really matters.. lets be honest.. 

The things that i dont want?
Not being a mindless drone of a corp and swarm everything like Goons. Quality over quantity with mature and clever ppl plz...

What I can offer?
I wont say that I am an uber, super, mega good player. But I love to pvp and I was decent at good old days of EvE, Shadowbane and UO. May be my pew pew skills rusted may be not.. no idea.. But I will test it soon anyways.. and also I love to mine and produce too somehow.. weird combo.

I made 2 accounts ofc... 1 indy and 1 combat.. even i made the 3rd one for just ewar but I think it is not necessary since u can change your combat char to ewar easily at this game.

Voicecomm?
Would be stupid to not have it. I have mic ofc but I prefer to listen mostly. I am most like `get the target and pull the trigger` kind of a guy. And u dont wanna hear my sexy voice I am sure.

Thats it.

Thx for reading... If u didnt.. who cares....

Wall of text hits Kusanagi 34906 critical damage.
Kusanagi dies.

Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Re: LFC etc...

You sound like someone JOKE may be interested in. Have a read of our recruitment thread and send me a mail if it sounds like you. Either way welcome and enjoy the game.

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE JOKE MIGHT BE THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU, NOT ZERGING OR ANYTHING

And in other news, why don't you try actual real, corp...  N-A!

just kidding, join m2s big_smile

Siddy wrote:

SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE JOKE MIGHT BE THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU, NOT ZERGING OR ANYTHING

And in other news, why don't you try actual real, corp...  N-A!

just kidding, join m2s big_smile

an educational video that thought me that u cant zerg with robo details on... thx!!

Hey Mate. You should definitely try Euro Corp.  Im a happy Member since a while now. Lots of Members from different TimeZones  covering from industrial carebear to Pvp Fun.
http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/
Hf

got my corp already...

thx...

7 (edited by Siddy 2010-12-06 22:38:19)

Sexelent choice

Who let Siddy sign up for this game?

Reverend wrote:

Who let Siddy sign up for this game?

Rev, is that you?

if so Join the fuk up to m2s...

srsly

10 (edited by Vesin 2010-12-07 11:37:25)

Every game needs it trolls or maybe its every corp needs it trolls.
Haha Yeah join m2s they always need another ;-) besides i like goons
They know how to have fun and be a pain in the *** at the same time!