Topic: enjoying the game

Just started the trial today and its quite fun. I got through all the turorial missions and messed around in my robot for a bit. i am wondering though what i should do next. should i join a corp or play solo for a bit more to get some better stuff (running around in a promethus atm).

Re: enjoying the game

This game is basically designed for players to be in corps, it is definitely possible to play solo but it is much much harder, and in my opinion less enjoyable.  If you want to get the most out of the game you will want to join a Corporation.  The benefits from joining a corp are HUGE.  Everything from production, mining, PVP, PVE, and pretty much every other aspect of the game is much more enjoyable when in a corp.  If you are looking for a Corp, STC is always recruiting new pilots.  If your interested msg me in game or join the RPS chat channel ingame.

Good to here a new guy enjoying the game. It all depends on your play style. If you only have 1 account ,I would strongly suggest to join a corporation, that can give you some much needed tips, support, resources and much more social activity. There is also nothing wrong in going solo for a while, specially if you can afford an alt.

RIP PERPETUUM

darkness7879 wrote:

Just started the trial today and its quite fun. I got through all the turorial missions and messed around in my robot for a bit. i am wondering though what i should do next. should i join a corp or play solo for a bit more to get some better stuff (running around in a promethus atm).

masochist.

Like few of us! lol

I played for 8 minutes and then I uninstalled. False advertising, ancient graphics and over all boring. Sorry guys. Maybe next time.  Back to Firefall.

lol firefall, no wonder you only lasted 8 minute

lol firefall

Wow 8 minute attention span, kids these days. I fail to see the false advertisement.

RIP PERPETUUM

False advertisement:  It's an MMO.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Join a corp. You will enjoy your time a lot more.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23