1 (edited by Zigzagman 2012-12-03 02:59:29)

Topic: Demon Theory

.///Incoming Transmission///....<<<decoding>>>....Greetings sentients I invite you to join us in the bliss that is burning oil and twisted metal. We are Demon's f;.;f Demon Theory is a pvp focused corp but welcome all player types. If you are one that likes to roam ,tp, camp or just want some fun check us out. ~we offer~ *0% tax* chill back pvp*welcome all play types pvp or indy/miner*help for new players*no drama* Alpha/beta ops*alpha base in tellesis*TS3*come join the fight!...///Transmission lost///...

We are just starting and looking for all walks of Bots. If you like indy, PvP, PvE, or just want to give perp a try.

New Sparks welcome.

Get in contact with us.

Blackhorn

Zigzagman2

TurboServos

Khetar

Or Join our public chat at  .f;.;f Demon public f;.;f  (its near the top of the channel list)}

Re: Demon Theory

Good Luck and see you out there.  o/

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Good Luck!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f 

It's an invasion!

Demon Theory [Rawr] is recruiting!
We are looking for PvE, PvP, mining, artifact scanning, harvesting, producing, researching as well as trading players who want to be part of an independant betacorp with ambitions to go to gamma!
We offer an internal corpmarket, daily PvE and PvP ops, 0% taxes, a productionbetaoutpost as well as great support for new players!
If you want to be part of something new, sign up NOW!

Lower your corp taxes and I'll think about it.

Friendly bump for new corps smile

we are back lol recruitment is open

8 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2013-06-28 21:03:32)

+1
Awesome to see Rawr starting back up, I hope this time Demon Theory reaches greater heights then the last time big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Join RAWR they be the best!

hjk3 wrote:

Join RAWR they be the best!

and they have cookies!

f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f
     f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f  f;.;f
                                                      :
                                                      :
                                                      :
                                                    <^>

MMM Invasions! smile

Great fun group to be around with, very helpful to new, returning and old players!! smile

bump

Bump, Good corp.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2