Topic: So many server issues

Well one more post i guess of the same

The server looks like to me that every week gets worse

First docking in terminal crashes .... specially in gamma

Safe logging crashes....

and now the server has so many problems.   Sudden lags, modules not working properly, connectivity issues.   Just today alone the server boot all of us out 3 times.   and now people having issues docking.   At the moment my clients are stuck in loading screen with about 66% progress but it doesn't move.

I guest just one more complain but seriously this is getting a little out of hand already

Please fix it we like the game but the problems in the server are just getting to irritating to enjoy it

Re: So many server issues

Ya......, I'm having the same problem.....       mad

We all had trouble keeping logged in from about 00:30 ST yesterday and this morning I get up to as described above.

Reason given for last weeks similar issue was "hardware failure". This is almost a carbon copy from my end.

Shall we have a whip-round and buy a new server for christmas. big_smile

Make it worser then heroically make it back normal - happy ppl will call you El Savior! lol

Guys, seems that perpetuum lost rudder and capitan!

From my perspective they all gone long time ago...

Because, nothing happening here 6 sience gamma!

LOL

Rabus0 wrote:

Guys, seems that perpetuum lost rudder and capitan!

From my perspective they all gone long time ago...

Because, nothing happening here 6 sience gamma!

LOL

DEVs said: "Gee, this game became boring and buggy, no news/patches in months" and unsubscribed from it.

Yet another 'server issue' thread. I am still hoping Devs will deliver and this game will be awesome and full of players. Would be nice to get a response from the Devs.

Just a heads up, 'We are having issues and we are working on it. This is the problems we are having................blah blah blah'. Makes a huge difference.

RIP PERPETUUM

Well I'd love to say we're on it, but tbh we don't know yet what exactly happened. Every server issue we had recently was due to different reasons. This time the cpu and memory usage suddenly went through the roof on one of the servers and we had to restart it.

Gif option for low detail structures nao!

Fourfingers Frankie wrote:

Gif option for low detail structures nao!

No doubt.

RIP PERPETUUM

Text mode FTW

DEV Zoom wrote:

Well I'd love to say we're on it, but tbh we don't know yet what exactly happened. Every server issue we had recently was due to different reasons. This time the cpu and memory usage suddenly went through the roof on one of the servers and we had to restart it.

I encounter this issue only when terraforming and harvesting. Something to do with the green laser animation or something, mining is fine. But CPU usage + memory always gets maxed out every few seconds in a cycle.

For those not clear: I was talking about the server.

Client memory issues are a completely different topic and nothing to do with the server.