Topic: Fighting mixed PVE opponants

Hello everyone,
I just got used to playing against groups by pulling them and using range/de-lock to my advantage.  Now I am doing level 2 missions and running into mixed groups with combat + EW robots.  The EW's take all my ACC power and cancel my weapons lock, leaving me toothless.  Any strategies for dealing with this?
-Thanks

Re: Fighting mixed PVE opponants

I did the same thing, completed 2 of those and decided the time vs risk vs reward was so off it would not be feasible, solo at least.  E-war swarming mechs suck meh!

This is one reason the Lev 1 quest areas are swarmed with higher level mechs a lot of the time, it is a lot more profitable to hang out in the level 1 areas......

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Heard of squad? tongue

im just now starting the lvl2 assignments and i think im pleased to hear the will be a challenge to it.. u know, other than the challenge of fastlocking when its crowded:P

take a friend with you, should be able to handle T2 spawns fine

At this point it would probably be more beneficial to either bring someone with you to help out, or to head back to some easier mobs.  Since the game just released I am sure it will take some time to figure out the balance issues as the community reaches the higher tiers.