Topic: THEY GOT THEIR MECH BACK?

Hey I got a majour concern to bring up with the dev's.  We owned them during the intrusion today because of what M2S said was lag.  Let me tell you that our guys had all their graphics settings turned down to 0, and even low res bots were on.  I can't believe that M2S decided to hold an op like this with their graphics turned up and then claimed lag.  The reason I am talking about all this (I could care less otherwise) is that you replace their mech??? WTF IS THAT??? I really hope this is just a rumour but I hear that their artemis was a prototype (don't ask where this info is coming from) and because of that you gave it back to them.  This is total B.S. if it's true.  SORRY GUYS, L2 AND TURN YOUR F*IN GRAPHICS SETTINGS DOWN NEXT TIME.  If the devs really did replace that mech,  I WANT 10 F*IN MECHS IN MY HANGAR, NAAAOOOOOO.  You guys can't just start replacing people's gear because of disconnects.  The #1 reason why I'm angry about this is , because our guys were on the field just the same as M2S and we had  NO DISCONNECTS.  Hmmmmm what could be the problem then.  It obviously wasn't a server issue, we only had like 6 guys out of 100 with lag issues.  So tell me with over half the bots on the field running smooth and M2S's force were running like ***, why would this problem happen.  I think it's because they don't know what sandbox pvp is like, or how to run it.  I spent 15 minutes in TS tellin ppl how to turn down all their crap to avoid exactly this issue.  I am truley disappointed in the devs for this, and please PLEASE tell me i"m pissed right off for nothing.  PLEASE!  And if I AM in the right, then hell,  next time we do a big op like this, our guys are gonna turn their graphics settings up, and get you devs to replace the whole fleet!!!! you want that??? Yeah I think you do.  The thing that gets me the most about this is that M2S was STUPID enough to have a proto on the field, the mech taht is worth 10x your average mech.  Why??? Why would you be that DUMB?  And then to kiss *** and play psychological warefare on the devs to get your *** back???   U know what, I'm tired of your *** talking us in forums, I am tired of your *** talk in general chat, I'm tired of you *** at the devs at how much of a bunch of steamrollers we are, and you know what?? TOOOOOO F*IN BAD!  L2 NOT SUCK.

Re: THEY GOT THEIR MECH BACK?

USe the enter button.
Take out the RAGEEE!!!.
Devs might read it then.

3 (edited by Zhyntil 2010-12-05 03:58:00)

Wow, like step away from the computer man.......now, before you hurt yourself........while out there get a life or at least find something less stressful......like knitting.

Seriously, if true that is pretty messed up, anything taken out into PvP is fair game, massive lag or no, if they can't afford to lose it, they shouldn't be piloting it.
Even if it is true though it is not worth that much stress, whining, and crying, get the heck over it.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

4 (edited by Campana 2010-12-05 04:02:50)

Hey, OP, I'll trade you some paragraph breaks for those question marks.

WOW should i get you a tissue? you have no clue wtf you are talking about please pull head out *** and get your facts right before you make a idiot out of yourself

I love misinformation. Not that I'll be believed.
Oh the joy on nerd rage.

FYI, We had all our settings at their lowest just like you (And that lovely video full of information). No hacking, 'sploits or cheats were used. We've got crash reports to prove it.

Thanks for the Lolz, and the good fight despite the crashing. sad

The Game

Aven Valkyr wrote:

Hey I got a majour concern to bring up with the dev's.  We owned them during the intrusion today because of what M2S said was lag.  Let me tell you that our guys had all their graphics settings turned down to 0, and even low res bots were on.  I can't believe that M2S decided to hold an op like this with their graphics turned up and then claimed lag.

I didn't realize my graphics card determined how fast my internet latency is.  roll GJ owning us and taking our outpo.... oh wait you didn't.

Anyone else stopped reading after first CAPS word? I got lost then... sad

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … layer-pvp/

here is your aswer

so much for your claim to owning us, not to bring up the fact that we do still own our outpost so you still FAIL

Also, there is no such thing as a "prototype robot" at the moment in the game. Modules yes, robots no. You can create a robot by prototyping but it'll be a regular one.

Anora wrote:

WOW should i get you a tissue? you have no clue wtf you are talking about please pull head out *** and get your facts right before you make a idiot out of yourself

I'm happy as I got the killing blow on your prom. smile

If you're in a leading position in axe the alliance has way worse enemies inside it than outside it. roll

seriously tho you don't see us getting any handouts.  This is completely unjustified and u know it.

Do you use wall of text in your TS chat too?

Aven Valkyr wrote:

seriously tho you don't see us getting any handouts.  This is completely unjustified and u know it.

We don't reimburse PvP losses. Period.