Re: Terraforming has been reset on Davis barrier

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

wow, they should give you terraforming access to alpha islands...
a straight road...

compared to that, the one working on the highways must be totally drunk

thankyou smile Its a basic lesson. find the main points people go to & make a straight line between them. im just sad that TFing was lost sad

But really devs this should never happen again its unacceptable. imagine if this happend to some ones home base island. Remember the main thing is time wasted & when that happens ppl get emo mad.

Glad we are not using all the TF we did on DB.......

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

mqx wrote:
Merkle wrote:

I too have spent a unspecified amount of time on a unspecified project on Landers.  Due to the unspecific nature of this unspecific job, I would like all of my unspecified NIC back, as well as all of my unspecified time back.  The time can be specifically reimbursed in candy canes and unicorns.

Thank you for your specified time, I should of probably just made a ticket asking and explaining the situation, but I will make a specified forum post instead.  Good Day.

^

STC would like to get reimbursed for TF-cost and emotional damages due to the demolition of a memorial site: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topic/5186/rip-ozy/

Yesterday 15:27:49
DEV Zoom wrote:
Unfortunately during the server crash on October 10th we have lost some important terrain layers.
so it took BOS 4 days to notice the terrain reset? I'm confused.

Is this really the place for trolling?

28 (edited by Fux 2012-10-16 03:34:26)

Must...resist....Must...resist...

I would agree somehow I think this shouldn't of happened, its a good thing it happened now, when it really didn't matter and nothing of real value was lost.

Live and learn and move on.

Thanks Dev's for being honest with the community.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Merkle wrote:

I too have spent a unspecified amount of time on a unspecified project on Landers.  Due to the unspecific nature of this unspecific job, I would like all of my unspecified NIC back, as well as all of my unspecified time back.  The time can be specifically reimbursed in candy canes and unicorns.

Thank you for your specified time, I should of probably just made a ticket asking and explaining the situation, but I will make a specified forum post instead.  Good Day.

I knew u like the Golden Gates and Wall big_smile

Does this mean you will back things up from now on?

+1
-Confucius

Will this ever be resolved Zoom? Throw me a bone here. PM me if needed. On this char or Bleu if needed.