Topic: Any chance of us getting a compass?

Yes, I know there is a map but if I had a compass display I would not have to have the map open all the time.  If there is a compass display somewhere, I missed it.

Re: Any chance of us getting a compass?

on the minimap?

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Kytan Ruvor wrote:

Yes, I know there is a map but if I had a compass display I would not have to have the map open all the time.  If there is a compass display somewhere, I missed it.

Open your radar, there are direction indicators on it, and it is much smaller and easier to use than the full map. I wish they would set it so we could lock the map/radar though....takes a second or two to spot the markers and figure out which direction is which.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

In my opinion they just need to increase the icon size of the N S E W on the radar, currently they are a little small to quickly tell which direction you are headed.

Sampsan wrote:

In my opinion they just need to increase the icon size of the N S E W on the radar, currently they are a little small to quickly tell which direction you are headed.

Yes, most other games allow you to lock the radar so north is always north and you are shown by an arrow in the center, but making the indicators larger (or just coloring the N) would work also.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

N up, option would be nice