Topic: Multi client

Well on my old computer all i did was copy and paste the perpetumm folder and ran each account on a separate shortcut.  No issues.  Was able to follow on one account lead on the other.

So i got a new computer, downloaded perpetuum, copied and pasted ect.
Now when i try to follow my other character it gets all goofy and seems that my keyboard is inputting to the client that im viewing and the one running in the backround.

Meaning when i target to follow then hop on the other account to lead and hit "w" both account will take off int heir respective directions, as well as when im typing on the one account my follow will target me when i hit T while chatting.

Ive tried moving one client to a storage HDD as well and same issue.

I assume this is a registry issue or something with my windows7 settings perhaps?  My old system ran vista with no issue.

Not suggesting this is a bug but a tech problem im having.  I shouldn't have to get a boxing program since ive never needed one in the past. 

As a precaution im downloading another perp client, however i know i was able to copy and paste the client on my other computer with no issue...so i feel this wont fix the problem

If anyone has insight or has fixed this issue let me know.  I haven't really putzed around on windows 7 so it may be a setting i need to change for all i know

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth