Re: Steam Greenlight went live today

DEV Zoom wrote:

By that logic nothing ever is permanent in the universe, if I plant a tree it will probably die in a few decades, houses thought safe are destroyed by earthquakes, the Earth will be eventually blown up by the Sun, and so on. Are you just arguing about semantics? smile

lol

Congrats Devs, I'm very much looking forward to the growth of your awesome game!

Sparking to other games

A persistent world (PW) is a virtual world that continues to exist even after a user exits the world and that user-made changes to its state are,to some extent, permanent.

Read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_world.

Stop arguing about nonsense.

Celebro's body guard

DEV Zoom wrote:

By that logic nothing ever is permanent in the universe, if I plant a tree it will probably die in a few decades, houses thought safe are destroyed by earthquakes, the Earth will be eventually blown up by the Sun, and so on. Are you just arguing about semantics? smile

At first, I was thinking that newbies may understand it wrong but then I've thought "Oh hey FFS that's not important for them" smile

On a serious note i tried finding PO on the greenlight last night it took me 6 different searches to finally have me go to the forums to see if it was still up.

Please look in to some SoE hacking for your Bio area.

A few words i would suggest adding some where are.

MMO
Mech

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon: good call, added some stuff there.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … d=94312991

Looks good even if they only grab the next 5 Perp should be in.

This is the advertising this game needs. Devs please be ready no server hic-ups like the EVE exodus.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Lemon wrote:

A few words i would suggest adding some where are.

MMO
Mech
Hardcore

fixed that for you wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

BoyC - please add ICE to the feature list.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

I am confused by the phrase "Single-player" that is listed in a short description of the game.

Perpetuum can not be played offline without your server, and the phrase "Single-player" tells me that this is possible.

The fact is that I can play alone or in a team, but still need your online server.

single player doesnt mean offline -> there are many single player only games that need online connection (eg. Diablo 3 wink)

Also you dont have to rely on someone else to "start a game" as in many multiplayer only games (some MOBA genre games)

i would more complain that there is no single player content in perpetuum. As DEV Zoom stated in another topic, there is no intention to make the game solo playable.

Plans can always change if needed.

TBH, those are all 3 different types - Single player, Multiplayer and MMO

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

the first "game" made it into the shop:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/220860/

Annihilator wrote:

the first "game" made it into the shop:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/220860/

Graphics are over rated , to succeed. Awful graphics, viewer discretion advised.

RIP PERPETUUM

Annihilator wrote:

BoyC - please add ICE to the feature list.

/bump - theres a lot that like the game on steam but cant/dont want to pay. So ICE listed with the other features may help here - even if its listed specially as "side feature"

Fixed.

10 day left to the GROWING!

Keep on guys!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Can Devs share any stats on new player trials and retention from the initial Greenlight so far?

And how about revisiting the idea to show the player population upon log in so we don't have to rely on General Chat?

If you're concerned about scaring off newcomers with low population numbers make it so Trial Accounts can NOT see the number. Once you subscribe though... well you're already here.

Sparking to other games