Re: ChannelLogs count

Ville wrote:

Rage, tears and being a *** are a critical part of any pvp game.  Even church league softball gets a good fight or two a season.

Understand Rage and tears, but being a ***........hmm I think not. Really if you encounter some one like this you have only 3 options.

1. Respond to the troll - all that achieves is the troll getting an inflated ego! and encourages more trolling.

2. Leave the channel - this will mean you dont have to listen to the crap and you can get on with what you are doing peacefully. The draw back in this is that you then miss some of the meaningful conversations that actually happen, and you miss the chance to meet some decent people

and my favourite!

3. Just simply ignore them, act like they are not there and carry on with what you were talking about. This gives the troll no sense of achievement, especially when a whole chat channel simply does not respond to them, it deflates em so all that is left is a deflated ***.....lol couldn't resist that.

In saying all this yes it is your right to do and say and act as you want, but don't be surprised when more and more people simply just start ignoring you and your presence to the point where eventually you (The troll that is ) just goes away.

Re: ChannelLogs count

True fact in mmos:  Evil races are more popular then Good races.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.