26 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2012-07-14 04:08:03)

Re: Steam/Population increase.

Ville wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

This could have been much bigger if the devs had given us gamma instead of terra incognita Im just glad my job doesnt ride on this job or ide be a little worried.

Bailing out on the idea of more Sand for your sandbox?  Huh?  Push for all this "I got to play minecraft 2.0?"  With Such wisedom as:

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

@ all the Wall QQ... i get what u say & in part i agree but with out knowing what else the devs have planned for PBS its a tall order i think to say walls are OP (med to long term).

I do enjoy the freedom we have to be able to place walls where we want them.
Ask your self this: Do you want a true sand box play ground? Or do you want a sandbox in a bucket ?

I want Perpetuum where there is no *** walls and probes preventing pvp from happening!

More words of wisdom from Obi!

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

@ the OP. Welcome to a sand box game, here you make the real content not the DEVs.
You are right the game still has much that it needs BUT.... You the player are still the driving force behind it all.

First off by the looks you never joined a corp? if so then thats your first massive OMG big mistake. the Sandbox rewards people playing in corps.
the sandbox imho delivers more meaning full PVP.

If you want to have epic PVE tho in a game like perpetuum then man this is so the wrong game for you. Go play SWTOR lol or other theme park games.

If you are the kind of person that wants a game that holds your hand thru out your gaming experience.... well i dont think i need to go on.

You want a goal?  Join a Corp!

What goals does your corp have now?  Sit in station spinning, rogue mining ops on Gamma island?  Wheres minecraft 2.0 at now?

Stop wasting peoples time with your ideas.  If you want to play EVE go play EVE, stop trying to push these ideas on the devs and ruining the game. The game was so much funnier pre walls, pre terraformers, pre stupid pinging *** probes everywhere you turn.

You mad ville? Ive had the same stand long b4 i joined M2S Yet again you show in what you say. Kinda sad really. AND like always you cut out the other things i say so you can warp what i post to suit what you say.

Do you work for FOX NEWS?

As for that post i make no apologies i seen that guy in game & he was an idiot. I dont suffer fools. Seems like you do.  I will call out any one no matter who they are nor how new they are.

THis Bull Sh*t fixation so many from CIR have with M2S is starting to show signs of insanity BUT hey if this obsession makes you guys happy then power to you!

As for my ideas ... make me stop posting ... OH wait you cant smile

You are a quality poster ville, Never stop posting.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Annihilator wrote:

syndic, you just came back to early.

steamrolling every station on gamma that pops out of the ground with your force helped very much with getting more player out into that playground. You want it as "elite only feature" and "complaining that there is no other elite as yourself out there"

He arrived precisely on time. Sadly one can not classify just showing up to see no enemy as being "elite" but gamma allows players to force pvp or else large losses are to be had. One would assume this would cause or promote pvp. Time and time again we saw nothing from anyone, just crickets in the background. I could link every time someone attacked our island but we all know how that went with us defending it every time (Oh it forced pvp wouldn't you ya know)

"If the pace is just to fast, you just wont last"

Jelan wrote:

We are a beta island corp

Source

bureaucracy wrote:

-We represent a simple desire:
Be better than everyone else.
-If you play to win, join us.

Source

When i joined a pace was set for pvpers to meet in order to be competitive, not our problem if we achieved it, surpassed it and no one else was able to keep up. "If your not first your last, so step it up or die trying" that is content.

And you cant expect Beta corps to go to Gamma just like a alpha corp wont hold beta oh wait AIC does... there goes the neighborhood, stepping it up? why yes they are.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

hey i just noticed Lemon I made it into your forum sig big_smile

+1 smile

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Lemon wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

syndic, you just came back to early.

steamrolling every station on gamma that pops out of the ground with your force helped very much with getting more player out into that playground. You want it as "elite only feature" and "complaining that there is no other elite as yourself out there"

He arrived precisely on time. Sadly one can not classify just showing up to see no enemy as being "elite" but gamma allows players to force pvp or else large losses are to be had. One would assume this would cause or promote pvp. Time and time again we saw nothing from anyone, just crickets in the background. I could link every time someone attacked our island but we all know how that went with us defending it every time (Oh it forced pvp wouldn't you ya know)

"If the pace is just to fast, you just wont last"

Jelan wrote:

We are a beta island corp

Source

bureaucracy wrote:

-We represent a simple desire:
Be better than everyone else.
-If you play to win, join us.

Source

When i joined a pace was set for pvpers to meet in order to be competitive, not our problem if we achieved it, surpassed it and no one else was able to keep up. "If your not first your last, so step it up or die trying" that is content.

And you cant expect Beta corps to go to Gamma just like a alpha corp wont hold beta oh wait AIC does... there goes the neighborhood, stepping it up? why yes they are.

OMG you're so super cute

Sparking to other games

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Ville wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

This could have been much bigger if the devs had given us gamma instead of terra incognita Im just glad my job doesnt ride on this job or ide be a little worried.

Bailing out on the idea of more Sand for your sandbox?  Huh?  Push for all this "I got to play minecraft 2.0?"  With Such wisedom as:

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

@ all the Wall QQ... i get what u say & in part i agree but with out knowing what else the devs have planned for PBS its a tall order i think to say walls are OP (med to long term).

I do enjoy the freedom we have to be able to place walls where we want them.
Ask your self this: Do you want a true sand box play ground? Or do you want a sandbox in a bucket ?

I want Perpetuum where there is no *** walls and probes preventing pvp from happening!

More words of wisdom from Obi!

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

@ the OP. Welcome to a sand box game, here you make the real content not the DEVs.
You are right the game still has much that it needs BUT.... You the player are still the driving force behind it all.

First off by the looks you never joined a corp? if so then thats your first massive OMG big mistake. the Sandbox rewards people playing in corps.
the sandbox imho delivers more meaning full PVP.

If you want to have epic PVE tho in a game like perpetuum then man this is so the wrong game for you. Go play SWTOR lol or other theme park games.

If you are the kind of person that wants a game that holds your hand thru out your gaming experience.... well i dont think i need to go on.

You want a goal?  Join a Corp!

What goals does your corp have now?  Sit in station spinning, rogue mining ops on Gamma island?  Wheres minecraft 2.0 at now?

Stop wasting peoples time with your ideas.  If you want to play EVE go play EVE, stop trying to push these ideas on the devs and ruining the game. The game was so much funnier pre walls, pre terraformers, pre stupid pinging *** probes everywhere you turn.

You mad ville? Ive had the same stand long b4 i joined M2S Yet again you show in what you say. Kinda sad really. AND like always you cut out the other things i say so you can warp what i post to suit what you say.

Do you work for FOX NEWS?

As for that post i make no apologies i seen that guy in game & he was an idiot. I dont suffer fools. Seems like you do.  I will call out any one no matter who they are nor how new they are.

THis Bull Sh*t fixation so many from CIR have with M2S is starting to show signs of insanity BUT hey if this obsession makes you guys happy then power to you!

As for my ideas ... make me stop posting ... OH wait you cant smile

You are a quality poster ville, Never stop posting.

Copy and pasted straight from your forum posts, no cropping. I don't have to lie, spin and make things up, m2s does enough of that for me.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

31 (edited by Doek 2012-08-01 13:05:55)

Ville wrote:

I'm Sorry mind taking your care bear *** back to Hello Kitty Online?  Your playing a pvp game with territoral control, Harden the *** Up Carebear.

Dude's got a point. No one's asking to change your playstyle, but we could do with less comments of that nature.

edit: oops necro'd, sorry about that.

Doek wrote:
Ville wrote:

I'm Sorry mind taking your care bear *** back to Hello Kitty Online?  Your playing a pvp game with territoral control, Harden the *** Up Carebear.

Dude's got a point. No one's asking to change your playstyle, but we could do with less comments of that nature.

edit: oops necro'd, sorry about that.

I'm sorry princess.  I will reframe from telling the truth next time.

33 (edited by Winter Solstice 2012-08-03 04:58:13)

Aww I miss you guys. smile  Still to busy to play, but I'm curious to see how many points I've built up...

editd to add: Sad but true bit is this - I am far too familiar with 'the playerbase is too small' from a different area of MMOs at the moment, and the best people to fix that are the players.  It's sad to see everyone jaded, or life going on, but it happens.  Once a game launches, it is genuinely HARD to breathe new life back into it from a developers' standpoint short of literally -pulling the game down 100%- and relaunching with a full database wipe.  And seriously - who wants that?  It fails miserably 90% of the time. 

So endgame is still - players need to bring players.  Heck even if people just log in for karaoke nights on Tuesdays.  Doesn't matter.

Live events if possible can also help.  Sounds annoying as hell, but, they work.

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

To Ville.
Ville, you're the biggest troll, which I saw. In each topic can find your thoughtless comments.

Don Luigi wrote:

To Ville.
Ville, you're the biggest troll, which I saw. In each topic can find your thoughtless comments.

Thanks.

36 (edited by Winter Solstice 2012-08-04 16:57:52)

It would be wrong for them to change.  I am proud of their constancy, tbh.  I mean, heck, who holds onto an 8 month old troll drill, only CIR smile  Brings back fun memories of everyone baiting each other endlessly.

I just hope for their own sakes they don't take it all -that- seriously wink  People railing and QQing at one another shouldn't actually damage the playground. smile

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

Our trolling is older then some Perpetuum players.

Harvesting tears since '97 jajajajajaja! o/

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Drama drives pvp.  It's the only reason I do it and I hit the minibar a little everyday.

Syndic wrote:

Our trolling is older then some Perpetuum players.

Harvesting tears since '97 jajajajajaja! o/

Hey Syndic ... i fart around on CIRs Dayz server & never see lemon sad

life is no longer worth living

Oh yeah .. steam ads yay .. blah blah

Lemon is not lemon in dayz! smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Norrdec wrote:

Lemon is not lemon in dayz! smile

i KNOW ... this fact makes me a sad panda sad

great thing to see this on steam ..

http://www.emptywords.org/
Just another Fail F...