Topic: Magnetic weapons not reloading

I've seen A LOT of people in local complaining that their slug guns aren't reloading. Nothing seems to work. I don't know if they petitioned it or not and I didn't see anything posted here, so I figured I would do it.

Could somebody look into this? It's been going on for a couple days now. They have ammo in their cargo and meet requirements to use it so it should work.

Re: Magnetic weapons not reloading

My mesmer shot and  reloaded fine yesterday.y

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

known issue.

It seems raising your extension does work in terminal, but once your on terrain, your Robots and Equip parameters still the ones before you raised your extensions.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I just figured I'd say that this extension issue is happening for me also.  I train extensions and the stats on everything (for example mining lasers) look fine, but once I leave the terminal, the stats are as if i never trained the extensions.  It's the same with targeting.  I started with zero points in targeting and trained it to lvl 3 and can still only lock one target.  Very frustrating.

Ah, i have this too, trained some jamming electronics the other day and the value on the terrain was lower than in terminal.

6 (edited by Kalrok 2012-07-08 18:40:21)

So after a little bit of testing I found that my extensions work if I change to Tellesis island.  When I teleport back to Attalica island, they are bugged again.

I also tried logging out at Tellesis, logging back in and then teleporting to Attalica and they are still bugged.

Edit:  Most people having the issue are on Attalica island I think, maybe it's an issue there?

Confirming Kalrok's post above.

I have the same issue with accumulator expansion (upped it to lvl 9). Travelled from Daoden > Tellesis > Attalica with the following results:-

Daoden - Extension not applied on terrain (4372 accumulator on a Lithus)
Tellesis - Extension applied (4455 accumulator)
Attalica - Extension bugged again and not applied on terrain (4372 accumulator)

I hope this is not a bug affecting Alpha 1 islands only. Perpetuum needs to retain the new players.

fixed