Topic: Add new tunnels to the middle of a gamma island

Basically the issue currently is that a powerblock in the game can completely cut off the remaining players from an island. When one powerblock has control of 1 gamma island that are connected to the beta islands, they can completely cut off the islands. Other islands can could be cut off the same way.

I propose a system of tubular tunnels that drive you from alpha straight through to the enemy's terminal. This would be accomplished by having a special tunneling bot that bores through and, that when surfaces, deploys an impenetrable shield that pushes enemies outside and outwardly emits 9000 damage per second. Obviously it cannot be an arkhe since they are OP, but an argano would be fine.

Re: Add new tunnels to the middle of a gamma island

-1 Gammas imo are fine as is they just need more spawns and all will be right in the world.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Alright then. How about a botapult? Or a trebotachet? You know, for those times where you are too scared or too useless to take an enemy island. You deploy the trebotachet in, say, alpha and then you hurl a bot through the skies. Upon landing on the enemy reactor it creates a chain reaction that blows up the whole defensive network.

Get on it, gamma islands cannot be denied to the rest of the players.

Gammas are meant for large scale wars.  Gammas are not meant for a Light bot to come through and distrubte everything on the island.  These are Epeen structures that are built to the sky in hopes to say this is MY HOME and you will not take my home.  Thats the reason why Turrets hit as hard as they, so then people don't blob up in your corps downtime and just rickroll your station.  We all played RTS before with tower defenses.  Same here and we all know how to defeat them.  There are Gamma islands opened up for any corp to use atm.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Keep it serious please.