Topic: Vanishing terraforming charges

Also unloading terraforming charges= vanish

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: Vanishing terraforming charges

Yeah, I should do a bug post here too on that I suppose.

(split from a completely different bug topic, I'm sure you won't mix it next time, right?)

Can you provide some more details? I can't seem to reproduce it.

There was a lot of loading and unloading going on, but I think the key problem was using the 'reload all'

In slot 5, there where roughly 30 raise charges, I used the reload all to switch to leveling charges, but there wasn't enough leveling charges to refill all 5 modules, so module 5 remained empty after the load all.

A while later, I went to switch back to raise charges, but they were all gone.

The same thing basically happened with the lower charges, which I tried to use because the raises had disappeared. used the 'load all' (it was hectic, wasn't trying to load all, but it's right next to load) and again, there wasn't enough lower charges to fill all 5, so some leveling charges were lost.

I 'think' that with the load all, if there's not enough charges, it doesn't unload properly.

Any news on this, it was a couple M nic worth of charges that poofed?  Need any more info?

I'd try to duplicate this, but I'm not going to risk a couple mill NIC in charges.

Bump for great Justice.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I could now reproduce it, as I suspected it's not only affecting terraforming charges, but everything.

I would recommend not using reload all if you know you don't have enough ammo in your cargo for the time being.

(#3889)

http://www.futureoftech.msnbc.msn.com/t … -us-828339

We may not have charges, but we can haz pizza smile

Go on keep on testing and keep us up to speed tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

fixed