Topic: Multiple Equip Windows

Allow us to fit multiple robots at the same time

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Re: Multiple Equip Windows

+1

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

What would be the reason for it?

Because opening and closing my equip window on my activated robot and searching my other 20 robots of that type to find the 3 leg pieces i want is dumb. Just let us open up multiple fitting windows for multiple bots so we can swap mods more effeciently. If you have even 5 artimis and you want your weapon stabs from your LCL fit on your HCL fit you have to A. open your HCL and verify its the one you wanted and see what equip its missing. Close the HCL fit. Open the LCL fit remove items to storage. Close LCL fit. Open HCL fit and place equip on it. Its 3-5 extra steps.... Now imagine we have to frankenstein a fit from 4 bots empty robots shouldn't be the answer.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Ok that's why I asked, because it could work for comparison purposes, but I'm not sure the server would currently allow you to drag a module from one equip window to another.

Could be nice though, to get 'read only' equip view on bots in corp storage too.

Or, maybe a new "Comparison window" that looks like the equip window, but is just read only.

If you can see the bot, then you could just put it in your storage, so it's not a security issue with 'secret' builds, but it would be nice to be able to check the fits on several bots and only remove the one you acutally want.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Looks like you aren't playing your own game wink

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Dan wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Looks like you aren't playing your own game wink

Oh Dan you know he plays but he use's that special dev bot that have all the mods equiped to one bot and he can just add more if he wants more cause it has as many empty slots as it needs!

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win