Re: coming back to Perpetuum ...

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

But if you wanted a 3rd independent entity in game then heres what you do... you dont piss off the 3rd player so much that the other enemies they have in game now look really friendly. CIR stepped over the line to make things personal when you guys would camp 5 or so people into a station for 4 or more hours. what do you expect? the guys to go "hey GF CIR your real pro!" lol lol

You shouldn't had come in mass to invade Nova if you didn't like the experience of being camped for days and days and only lifted because Syndic has too much of a good heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSgy4NH3tY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBXAWRHGdQ

Now one could arguably ask themselves who led lolsbanians to believe it would be a good idea to piss off sovnov, and whether they informed all the involved parties of the possible consequences of their actions.

27 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2012-06-14 13:14:12)

Syndic wrote:

Exactly what I'm saying, the CEO/whoever called the shots that NeX was a *** with no aim at the bigger picture.

Why?

He took a 800 man corporation full of newbie accounts, the biggest thing on the server in Perp history, and joined it to one of the 3 alliances. On top of that, he let some inactive officer who postured as some bigshot leader post a troll-topic *** on the 2nd biggest alliance in-game how he'd eradicate them and their way of life.

Instead of doing the intelligent thing and just moving into an uninhabited Beta island as a solo neutral entity, letting the existing alliances fight to suck up to him and get NeX on their side, while his newbies learned how to play and eventually leveraged that position for more benefit to his corporation.

I mean, what did he expect srsly? I thought EVE vets were supposed to be good at this stuff. lol

From the current position and the whole CIR vs Server, the server already lost that fight at Danarchov.

Syndic ... my dear syndic. do you ever bother reading what i said? i think not other wise you would have seen we never joined squid when were were a 600 when we joined we were MUCH smalle. But lets not let the facts get in the way of a good lie after all i mean you obviously know more than me on what happend in NEX.

so ill differ to you great wisdom.

OH great & powerful OZ o//

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

But if you wanted a 3rd independent entity in game then heres what you do... you dont piss off the 3rd player so much that the other enemies they have in game now look really friendly. CIR stepped over the line to make things personal when you guys would camp 5 or so people into a station for 4 or more hours. what do you expect? the guys to go "hey GF CIR your real pro!" lol lol

You shouldn't had come in mass to invade Nova if you didn't like the experience of being camped for days and days and only lifted because Syndic has too much of a good heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSgy4NH3tY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBXAWRHGdQ

Now one could arguably ask themselves who led lolsbanians to believe it would be a good idea to piss off sovnov, and whether they informed all the involved parties of the possible consequences of their actions.

As always no one may set foot on the holy land of nova with out upsetting the mighty syndic of CIR.

glad to see stupid still runs strong in CIR.

coz right now you make Lemon & Arga look normal big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Syndic ... my dear syndic. do you ever bother reading what i said? i think not other wise you would have seen we never joined squid when were were a 600 when we joined we were MUCH smalle. But lets not let the facts get in the way of a good lie after all i mean you obviously know more than me on what happend in NEX.

so ill differ to you great wisdom.

OH great & powerful OZ o//

Of course I read it. You were shedding members because nobody except fnavy would give you goodfites so instead of going out to an uninhabited Beta as a 3rd powerblock and using your name and numbers to build up in peace, you hooked up with 1 of the 3 alliances and spent a month ragequitting the game, writing support tickets and getting camped in until 80-90 were online.

I'm not debating whose side of the story is right here, fact is that since you went unprepared into war your corporation suffered for it. We can argue it was CIR's fault for not being "considerate", but at the end of the day its not our obligation by any regulation to take anyone e-feelings into consideration, it is/was the obligation of your CEO to pull the right moves politically to ensure your corporation(read: all those people doing the heavy-lifting) benefits from it.

It was a poor choice that no EVE vet would have made with the slightest bit of background research.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I deny your slanderous alligation of my normality!

Please take corporation dialogue where it belongs.

The OP came back in 'error'.

RIP PERPETUUM

Error wrote:

@ Rex
On a larger scale it's quite counterproductive to keep your accounts subscribed. Of course you want to be ready (EPs) for the time you will play again actively. Although i wish the Devs a decent earning from their product ... gaining money from customers that don't use their product anymore (subscribed but not playing) isn't healthy for the game and its development. It doesn't put enough pressure on the Devs aiming for a healthier player population. They DO work for their money and the game IS developing ... just not in the direction required for more/new players.

I'd like to say the reason I keep my accounts open while not playing is I can afford it, but the reality is that I can't.

I'll let someone else 'punish' the devs with loss of subscriptions. I needz my crack-EP!

Sparking to other games

You're trapped in their evil scheme! Turn back to the lord until it's too late!
I'll pray for you brotha.