1 (edited by Golden One 2010-12-01 21:24:58)

Topic: Goldman Sachs - US Corp

$ GOLDMAN SACHS $
(A division of War Shadows)

ABOUT US

Founded by a small group of friends who wanted to form a new guild for multiple MMOs. As long-time MMO players; we have experience in WoW, EQ2, Guild Wars, Rappelz, Age of Conan, EVE, LotRO, Lineage 2, Vanguard, Warhammer, Aion, Allods, and Fallen Earth. We enjoy having a good time with fellow corp-members while striving to be the best players we can in order to experience as much of the game content as possible.

RECRUITMENT

Goldman Sachs is currently in the process of selective recruitment.  We ask that players in the corporation be mature and work cooperatively to learn as much of the game/class mechanics as possible.  We expect members to be considerate of one another. We plan on creating a core group (or groups) of the best players in the corporation for more hardcore PvP and PvE experiences as time goes on. We won't be enforcing a minimum amount of playtime, but we expect people to play enough to be able to participate in corporation events, etc.

CORPORATION RULES

1. NO EXPLOITING - If a member is caught either using an illegal third-party program or in-game exploit, he or she will be removed from corporation. In the same way, corp-members should not benefit from the cheating of non-corp players. If you are in a pick-up raid/group and players are exploiting, you are expected to leave or if you are leading the raid/group, to remove the players who are cheating.

2. TEAM-BASED ATTITUDE - Members must exhibit a team-based attitude.  This requires members to continuously work towards bettering the corporation and its members.  Players will assist corp-members by answering questions as well as helping with character progression (questing, crafting, etc...) whenever it is reasonable to do so.  When requesting help please remember members may be involved with other content and it is not reasonable to expect them to come to your immediate aid.  For the betterment of the corporation, members are expected to continually improve their character as well as work to increase their overall knowledge of both game mechanics and class abilities.   

3. ATTENDANCE - While we do not have a minimum attendance requirement, members are expected to commit enough playtime to effectively improve their character and contribute to the betterment of the corporation.  If a member registers or commits to a corporation event they are expected to be there both on-time and prepared with the appropriate equipment and consumables.  Members taking an extended absence from the game need to contact an officer as well as post on the "On Leave" section of our corporation forums.  Members who fail to do so and are absent more than 30 days will be removed from the corporation.

4. TEAMSPEAK REQUIREMENTS - All corporation events and PvP activities will require members be logged into TeamSpeak with at least the ability to listen to instructions.  During events a designated leader will be providing instruction and members are to remain quiet and not disrupt the event.  While using any communications system (TeamSpeak, in-game chat, our corporation website or any external website)  members are expected to behave appropriately. While we aim to have a good time; excessive language, racism, and other such activities are not permitted.  Be respectful to fellow members and realize you are representing the corporation.

5. WEBSITE CONTRIBUTION - Members are required to regularly visit and contribute to the corporation website.  Corporation events and important corporation announcements will be listed on the site.  Members are expected to show initiative and remain informed of such information.

QUESTIONS/APPLICATIONS

If you have any questions or if you'd like to apply, please reply here, PM me, or inquire at www.warshadows.net.

2 (edited by We Be Gary 2010-11-19 20:18:27)

Re: Goldman Sachs - US Corp

Join the money!

We're mostly friendly as long as you don't hang around Ekon.

Fun bunch of people? neutral

Excuse Gary, he's only 12.

Ekon
Goldman Sachs corporation [SACHS]

Am I the only one that noticed the irony of "No Exploiting", in this corp's rules?

hmm

5 (edited by We Be Gary 2010-11-19 21:37:07)

Glowingwind wrote:

Am I the only one that noticed the irony of "No Exploiting", in this corp's rules?

hmm

Yep, you are the only one... big_smilehmm

6 (edited by Golden One 2010-11-19 21:21:16)

Don't get me wrong, we will punish any member caught exploiting...

Hi, I'm here from audit to make sure you guys are SOX compliant.

Can you please screenshot all of your transactions over the last day and fax it to me on a 1200 baud modem?  Then we will sitdown and discuss your controls.

I think you may lack the credentials to make such a request

9 (edited by Naowut 2010-11-21 20:46:00)

Mind floating me 1 million NIC?

No, but we are still looking for more incorruptible members wink

We're still recruiting members so swing by our forums and register today!

Nice influx of new members.  Still looking for more though.

We're still looking for more. go to warshadows.net to apply!

Welcome new release members smile

It really is awesome to see the influx of new members from release!

If you haven't already, visit www.warshadows.net to apply!

Don't like drama? We have a strict no drama policy (well, maybe not officially, nevertheless we have no drama).

And welcome to all the new members!

Current member count is ~40.

Still looking for miners and combat members.

Me and a couple guys are looking for a guild.  We are mostly PVP orientated, and would like to join a group.  We are all active duty USCG so our times to play are sparadic at best.

I am also part of another Gaming Community, but we do not have a presence in Perpetuum.  (Everyone is waiting for TOR)  would this be a problem?

Hey Chillax, that sounds fine to me.  We are fairly laid-back.  Msg me in-game and we can talk about it more.

Still looking for more!

Ekon

Additional information on relative corporation size and age (in a fun bubble chart):

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/~gargaj/

Still growing with more great members!

Current member count is ~70.  Tax rate is 5% and will never increase.
Still on the look out for dedicated miners and combat members.

We have free ice cream!

Nigel wrote:

We have free ice cream!

Ooops, was I not supposed to eat all of that?

Ekon