Topic: Turret information errors/bugs/or insane balance.

Since typing this would take ages, I included a labeled picture showing the mistakes/errors in the current tiers of turrets on the test server. Should be self explanatory.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6126/turretso.jpg

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

Re: Turret information errors/bugs/or insane balance.

So much win

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

I know, made my head spin for a bit.

"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."

The resists are not almost the same.
The advanced takes 2.5% damage, the high-tech one takes 1.1% damage.
That means its over twice as good.

*looks at omens link*

ROFL!!!  wow theres some nice fail right there. +1 devs lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

*Resolved

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

7 (edited by Blackomen 2012-05-24 02:26:47)

Shaedys wrote:

You misunderstand what I was trying to convey. The basic starts at 23.8% then jumps to godmode (By comparison) at 97.5% then increases again to a miniscule 98.89%. Is it better? Yup. But the difference between 1 and 2 or 3 in COLOSSAL, and the difference between the other two is much MUCH smaller.

Anyway, doesn't matter now, it's all been changed. New system is far more in-line with the tech levels. However ironically the advanced/high-tech got nerfed hp wise. (Basic obviously improved a great deal.) But perhaps with resist boosters that will be a moot point.

Blackomen wrote:
Shaedys wrote:

You misunderstand what I was trying to convey. The basic starts at 23.8% then jumps to godmode (By comparison) at 97.5% then increases again to a miniscule 98.89%. Is it better? Yup. But the difference between 1 and 2 or 3 in COLOSSAL, and the difference between the other two is much MUCH smaller.

Anyway, doesn't matter now, it's all been changed. New system is far more in-line with the tech levels. However ironically the advanced/high-tech got nerfed hp wise. (Basic obviously improved a great deal.) But perhaps with resist boosters that will be a moot point.

Dev Zoom had stated (forgot where) those resist values were a bug on the higher tiers

Undefeated 2013