Re: May 30th release - People's thoughts

http://up.picr.de/10597607io.jpg

Roam proof....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

52 (edited by Zortarg Calltar 2012-05-25 13:16:01)

Rabus0 wrote:

Nice post,but there are lot of question and thinking here.
All of you forget one BIG thing in all story!

TRANSPORT big_smile

First of all take closer look on map and u will see that you will not  be able to take gamma island if u dont have beta,so if u control beta or first gamma you have everything(almost)!
This will be good if u have like in eve 100 players online in one alliance @ every timezone. tongue.

Everything is good so far,except logistics!

If u ever do jump freither run in eve you are clear with one thing, we need here scarab who can jump.
In perpetuum we need desperately balance and new bots for transport.

*Palette of bots are just too small and way too expensive atm,and acording to my intel it will be even more expensive sad.
**You can always take look on eve (5 t1 ships for hauling,than 2x t2 fast clocky ships, then orca,freither and jf as ultimative ship for logistics).

GUYS,
in eve i am making logistics from jita to tenal (region) in jf in 10min in one way(i have cal 5 and 5 mid-points to my final dest)! Who dont belive i can show him big_smile.
And that is what we need here.
What i want to say here is that we need lot of balance for gamma that we doesnt have now!
Put focus on making nik nad building advanced stuff and finally pvp,and not transport!

DEVS from Pesta, I expect that u answer on next question:
Are u planning soon implment in game bot as jump freither? And if u not why not?
The most important thin on gamma will be logistic m8s. And scarab is rofl bot for this kind of job!

I dont know why but i see if u leave gamma like that game will be unplayble(you are close).

Ok this is sandbox,but fu** that kind of sandbox.
If u want sandbox give me option to create island and put teleporters/station where i want,what you say about that sandbox?

jump module.
can be deployed. 300.000NIC per jump.
so called standart teleport beacon.

Lemon wrote:

http://up.picr.de/10597607io.jpg

Roam proof....

did you try?
we are not done yet...

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

did you try?
we are not done yet...

I already got angular shots sent to me of the terrain as well as your turret strucutre and PBS network big_smile

I then broke it down and a roam just trying to walk by wont be able to easily walk in, if you even had 1 person to demob them in your defense they would have a hell of a time getting in short of a siege.

Your on the right mindset.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle