Re: Stealth Tower: Removal

Well I see what Lemon is doing here and if you don't your a fool.

He is telling the population exactly how he will us this item. After he uses it there will be a big QQ thread on the forums about how OP/broke the stealth tower is. Lemon will direct all traffic back to this thread and explain how dumb people were by not acknowledging how correct his annalysis of the tower is.

Please people go to test server and build a stealth tower. Fit sniper bot and then test it on a friend not in squad. This tower isn't going to be used for hiding your miners you will just build an Outpost close to the ore you want and pop up a mining tower and dock up the miners if someone comes to your island.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

27 (edited by Lemon 2012-05-22 13:09:11)

Re: Stealth Tower: Removal

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

well i havent seen much of eharm but trolling lately.
and who said that remedy will have an outpost on gamma on launch? but im looking forward to the eharm outpost.

some ppl try to see the whole picture and not only their own benefit. but you guys are obvious not one of them...

i guess its too much to expect that ppl keep it factual in the test server forums. but again i guess that too much to expect from eharm.

Zortarg wrote:

the masking tower is the best defense structure atm. no turret can make it up to it. and with the low hp of all the structures i say that this one is an important one...
a big -1
keep it as it is

Again, i thank you for your valued opinion and using supporting evidence to support your claim in countering my argument in the use of this tower.

Just because 1 trolled you doesnt mean we all did. You would know if I was trolling you. *Refer to below*

"i guess its too much to expect that ppl keep it factual in the test server forums. but again i guess that too much to expect from eharm" -zor

keeping Factual? i have yet to see a single fact in either of your posts that is "supporting data" to your claim.

I am done watching bafoons run rampit in these testing forums with out putting in effort to support there claims. This patch is very close to going live and i will dispute any and everyone in hopes of this game improving and growing to be a great place for people to play in. If you some how believe i am slandering or being biased i invite you to point it out. If i am wrong show me how i am wrong with "EVIDENCE" not just "BECAUSE I THINK SO"

Please refer this thread and review how blackomen retorts my posts. This is a great example of the kind of posting we need from players in here.  Here

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle