Topic: Search engine for private storage

Please! It's a pain to look through my mess hmm and god forbid searching for a module which might be equiped on a bot...

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

Re: Search engine for private storage

Yes please! But first I need to get rid of the bug that only displays the PS of the last terminal(s) I was in. neutral

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

It would already help if the way its displayed would be changed - from top down tree structure to List EVERY item at once and put the location into an extra column.

or reverse the tree like this:

Now:
+Initia
  + Folder 1
     - EM Gun (4x)
     - Missle Launcher (1x)
     - ChemoMissiles (100x)
  + Folder 2
     - Em Gun (2X)
     - Missile Launcher (4x)
     - ChemoMissiles (1000x)

Alternative:
+ EM guns (6x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (4x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (2x)
+ Missile Launcher (5x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (1x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (4x)
+ ChemoMissiles (1100x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (100x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (1000x)

Just a suggestion wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

It would already help if the way its displayed would be changed - from top down tree structure to List EVERY item at once and put the location into an extra column.

or reverse the tree like this:

Now:
+Initia
  + Folder 1
     - EM Gun (4x)
     - Missle Launcher (1x)
     - ChemoMissiles (100x)
  + Folder 2
     - Em Gun (2X)
     - Missile Launcher (4x)
     - ChemoMissiles (1000x)

Alternative:
+ EM guns (6x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (4x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (2x)
+ Missile Launcher (5x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (1x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (4x)
+ ChemoMissiles (1100x)
   -Intia\Folder1 (100x)
   -Inita\Folder2 (1000x)

Just a suggestion wink

Just because EVE is doing it doesn't mean perpetuum has to... wtf...

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

i give a *** what eve does...

or better, i dont know a how eve does anything...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

just a simple search function where you enter what you are looking for would do the trick. Happened more than once I go somewhere to farm and my looting sequer is nowhere to be found, probably used it to transport something somewhere... smile

In stEve,  I used an app, where I entered the APIs for all 9 of my accounts, I could tell the app to "Refresh" all items,  then search for a specific boolean string across all accounts, or just show an indexed list, and I could tell exactly where my item was,  what station, what char, if it was equipped in a ship etc.

As a Tech2 ship builder and buyer/transporter of everything else, this was huge deal for me. I would put up huge buy orders spanning many jumps (HiSec), and I could tell easily where I could pick up a full load of what ever I wanted, and send an autopilot freighter there to get it.

We need API!!

Seriously,  getting APIs available, could allow the smarties that play the game to build the apps we need.

Ya, I know,  someone is gonna mention all the bad aspects of having Account API available, but I guess I take the bad with the good /shrug

+1 also add to corp storage please

just like the player, corp, channel search system please