Re: Buglist

Arga wrote:

* Corp able to have (2) active terminals on the same island.

The max is now 3 per corp per island to make upgrades less of a pain. (This was changed since the blog.)
But feel free to point out any issues this might hold!

Actually, I like the concept of 3, so corps can set up FOB's without needing to create dummy corps, and to put a trading post up near the TP. As far as I can tell so far from testing, the control radius is small enough that even with (3) you can't 'control' the entire island.

Did terraforming to the shore line change too?

* Client crash when creating new Corp level 1 box in newly created POS ( Standard station ). Dump uploaded via crash tool

* Prismocitae contains over 100 plants (Berger's island)

Kazimir Casus wrote:

* Prismocitae contains over 100 plants (Berger's island)

i think thats inteded. all beta and gamma plants can have more then 100 cycles (255)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator, if this is true what you say, why Helioptris no more than 100?
I checked a lot Helioptris to be sure.

hi.
sorry for my english.

i don't know it's very bug, but my robot passes on ADVANCE REPAIR bulding

second

it isent a bug but advice, on STRUCTURE NETWORK it's good idea see the terrain, like WORLD MAP.

by and good job!!!

33 (edited by Annihilator 2012-05-18 09:27:19)

- All robots you buy got fully worn down paintjob (they are packaged when you buy them!)
color is restored after packaging them again.

- Landmarkfilter "other buidings" does filter ALL PBS buildings - iclusive PBS Defense turrets
- Defense Turrets are not shooting at enemy buildings

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

34 (edited by Annihilator 2012-05-18 14:46:32)

Worldmap:
Terminal Owner not displayed for non-intrusion terminals (PBS or NPC)

Terraforming:
- Terraformer module does activate even if it reports an Error. (and consumes power)

Once I harvest the plant, tile is still marked as impassable, and it does nothing.
Tile is located on flat ground, and there is no doubt that he should become passable.
Checked for Helioptris and Prismocitae on Berger's Island.

36 (edited by Industrial Sector 2012-05-19 22:16:40)

Teleport choose window doesn't close after jump. Tested on interzone teleport.

When first one jumps via interzone teleport, all the rest can't choose different destination.

structures are not removed from Structure networks in the map when destroyed.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Industrial Sector wrote:

When first one jumps via interzone teleport, all the rest can't choose different destination.

AFAIK that was their intended behaviour when i talked with the DEVs 9 month ago.

Tux wrote:

hmm, cannot confirm that. -> did you clean up your network plan after building up those?

Annihilator wrote:
Tux wrote:

hmm, cannot confirm that. -> did you clean up your network plan after building up those?

this is when killing opponents network ( because you can see all of an opponents network and all of their links)

this may also be a bug you should not be able to see a network you do not own esp all of the control links

can you see the network of my base? i have deactivated that on my terminal settings.

Annihilator wrote:

can you see the network of my base? i have deactivated that on my terminal settings.

I do not see.

I guess some people must have left it public

43 (edited by Chris Green 2012-05-21 15:47:16)

/edit scratch that

TF beacons are working much better, but they still occasionally have errors near the end of the process. When creating a large level area, a few tiles will remain at the incorrect level after the beacon reports map as completed. Putting a new beacon down will usually allow 1 or 2 cycles, with a small amount of change to the 'wrong' area, then report completed. Going back to touch up the spot with leveling charges works, so it's not an issue with the terrain.

This is a minor issue, 99% of the beacon map works correctly. There doesn't seem to be any pattern, like by trees, but they have been with fairly high height deltas.

It could be an issue with the editor too, displaying the terrain as flatened, but some rounding error in the file stopping the tf.

pre-patch, beacons had 75m TF radius - after patch they got 180m radius -> I think they got a "falloff" range added which would explain the incomplete terraforming.

This is actually an issue due to the circular AoE of the TF beacons, and their inability to terraform if there is a building within their AoE...

Annihilator wrote:

pre-patch, beacons had 75m TF radius - after patch they got 180m radius -> I think they got a "falloff" range added which would explain the incomplete terraforming.

This is actually an issue due to the circular AoE of the TF beacons, and their inability to terraform if there is a building within their AoE...

Nope. I specifically pointed out that I put another beacon down right next to the couple of bad tiles. I experienced the fall-off and shape mechancis, I purposfully put a 200m delta "devils tower" up, and understand that's functioning correctly.

Again, this isn't so bad that it should hold up release, and maybe having a 2% error isn't actually a bug, but working as intended.

hmm, i confirm that there is a bug wink

but then, theres another bug with the Terraforming plan-interface:

• Terraforming restriction around teleporters is displayed correctly with all tools except the "Ramp" feature.
    You wont be able to terraform there, but the preview is wrong, and the beacon will never report "finished" in that area

• unlike the restrictions around teleporters, the non-terraforming area around already placed PBS buildings is not considered at all, making post-placement TF even more anoying with the facts mentioned in my previous post. This point is not a bug, but a flaw.

This:

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/120523/Perpetuum … es.hu_.png

I dont know what is this but looks bad for me.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

49 (edited by Lemon 2012-05-23 20:54:37)

Crashing attempting to view PBS Log. Unable to view anything and click refresh  may or may not have caused the crash.

Edit- Reproduced:

Upon Selecting a island (Neuhorn) it instantly crashes the client.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

I still keep bumping on terrain that shows as passable.

Because the voices told me to do it.