Topic: Mk2 CT 75P Feedback

I see you converted the CTs 1:1.
I think it's wrong. 75P Mk2 CTs are about 10 times more rare than 50P, but only brings mere 25 more points of a total 400+ on high level char and facility.

That's like 5% better efficiency for a 10x more expensive(or 10x more time consuming to get one) CT. Not worth it at all.

This change will make artifact hunters life boring, as you won't get anything rare of really high value. Everyone will just use 50P CTs.

Re: Mk2 CT 75P Feedback

This makes a lot of sense.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

This makes a lot of sense.

I agree, the balance of this needs to be looked at so once in a while hunters can find something badass.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

I believe the MK II Ct's can be combined in the gamma smasher unit.

This makes the 75p units even less desirable, since you can smash (2) 50p and get a 75p (maybe not the actual amount, I'll provide more details once I acutally do this on the test server).

Not everyone will have access to the smash-a-tron 2000.

Overall, the 75% CT is still the big prize in artifact hunting for alpha producing, because that 25 point difference will have a much large impact when the producer doesn't have the high point factory; that is, in alpha, the producer has to rely mostly on skill and CT points to get max effciency.

Even those with access to the smash-a-tron will still buy 75p, and then sell the 120p CT's to alpha producers (or use them).

However, it IS a good idea to add something new to the artifacting as the 'grand prize'.

Perhaps upgraded PBS units?

the best mk2 ct is worth nothing if you dont have cortexes....

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Interesting.

Since gamma outposts won't have SAP's, unless they raid beta island SAP's, the cortexs will become even more desireable trade items.

I definitely think the 1:1 conversion needs to be looked into, it makes no sense to shift the values of cts aroudnt hat much and anger 75% ct holders : )

What would be the ct points giving a mat efficiency op 25%, 50% and 75%, probably those are the values you need to base yourself off, maybe all lowered by the same ratio to compensate for the additional bonuses you can apply to cts now.

It's set, 25-50-75 % will be changed to 50-100-150 P smile

woohoo! \o/

I created a 105p mk2 CT from  50p+75p CT

Thanks for converting CTs.

NOT!

WORST EXPANSION EVER!

Umm I don't think we said that we will convert existing CTs. Points have been doubled only in new CTs that you get from artifacts. Sorry if that wasn't clear somehow.

I thought it was pretty much obvious.

Imagine this: You release a patch and downgrade ALL Mk2 bots to normal ones. Yep it's the same you did with our 75% CTs. So disappointed.

So a pre-patch 75% CT is now worse than post-patch '50%' CT...? Given all the other huge nerfs to CTs in general, this seems a bit over the top?

have to agree... at least unused cts should be brought to the same lvl a new ones. a lot of ppl (myself included) have banked quite a few mk2 cts (did artefacting as primary job in my first 2 months). so this is indeed a slap in the face for a lot of ppl...

16 (edited by mqx 2012-06-02 01:58:15)

this is .... disappointing. why are arti hunters punished for actually hunting and building up stock? all my 75/50 cts basically have been downgraded in prepatch 25/30% CTs. How is this fair?

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/67070/#p67070

Teh BoogeyMAN!!!11!!! !

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Oh these tears Jasdemi, they so delicious.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.