Topic: Things I've done with out internet the past 2 weeks

• Learned that I have a wife

• Learned that I can still cook my own food

• Completed Skyrim on 2 toons Wife was playing an archer/stealthy/alchmy, I was playing Destro/heavy armor and mace War mage

• Beat Rome Total war with 2 factions first Juliani, then the Gauls

• Beat the Expansion Barbarian invasion for ROME with the HUNS and then the Saxons

• Playing Cursed Crusade on X-box360 with the wife Co-op soon to be complete

• knocked the dust off Chrome Hounds and beat the whole story mode again(made me miss perp tho)

• Finished Portal 2

• Restarted GTA4 got to the 3rd safe house

• Cussed out ISP about 4 times in one day over the phone

• Hiked 3 hours away from home to realize I forgot to pack my lunch and was hungry

• Started Midevil 2 total war (much harder than Rome)

• Got parked in and would have called in sick if I had internet but I couldn't suffer at home so I called the police, got the *** towed

• Learned that I have 2 cats

• Played Forza Motorsport 3 for a whole day

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Re: Things I've done with out internet the past 2 weeks

u should try Shogun 2: Fall of the samurai

that one is cool

yarr

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

Would check that one out if its at the stores still.... WTF did I do before internet?
Best part is my Steam account wont let me get in to offline mode cause it was due an update or something the day the interwebs failed at my house. So around 300$ of games that I liked to play but never had time just sitting on a harddrive.

Hope it turns on again soon start saving up beacons Kanogi I'm gonna pull an allnighter once its back up.

yeah its annoying when steam dosnt let u play with it

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

5 (edited by Khader Khan 2012-03-26 16:37:44)

Double post sad sorry

I watched that funny video in the skyrim post it makes me want to make a BadA$$ VIKING NORD and PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE FACE. But now that I've beat it on 2 toons I'm pretty tired of it. Only 2 acheivments left on the x-box under it one is getting a bounty in all the holds and the other is getting married .... never figured that one out and with out internet at home I doubt I will.

Amazing that while playing all of these games you managed to discover your wife too. yikes

... hmm, the Wife broke the internet to get attention, seems like a plausable explanation

Arga wrote:

... hmm, the Wife broke the internet to get attention, seems like a plausable explanation

Damn you Arga, my wife read that tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

Gah! I was going to put that in guy code, but i forgot the code word for wife. big_smile

11 (edited by Karism 2012-03-27 13:02:22)

+1 for Chromehounds, i loved that damn game, the garage system was one of the best things ever, i may try armored core but it just isn't the same.

Give me Chromehounds 2 with better graphics, stable 12 vs 12 multiplayer, more parts, same rough system anyday, though the combas system would probably be rendered obsolete given the ability to have multiple people in a chat conversation on xbox.

Actually my wife is a big time solo RPG player she is up to date on all solo Final Fantasy titles and loves quiet a few other RPG hack and slash type games God of War, Dantes inferno and a few others. Gotta get a woman that likes games but it is quite possible she did this! But I can't complain the timeing was ok we just had a great early spring with out any rain since the incident. And she just got off the phone with the ISP who said hopefully tomorrow it will be back up and running. /me crosses fingers

I hope you find a way back into perpetuum, after playing so many action packed gaming-titles.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Karism wrote:

+1 for Chromehounds, i loved that damn game, the garage system was one of the best things ever, i may try armored core but it just isn't the same.

Give me Chromehounds 2 with better graphics, stable 12 vs 12 multiplayer, more parts, same rough system anyday, though the combas system would probably be rendered obsolete given the ability to have multiple people in a chat conversation on xbox.

Only thing in the game that I don't like is the voice overs the woman is very annoying and some of the training missions are redundant. After that only one or two of the missions have a extremly hard objective like the soldier line where you have to run and gun the entire map and destroy the enemy HQ before they kill your squad, If you have your own Hound with most of the parts its easy but if your using the barrowed one its legs get shot and you limping there will never make it.

But yeah CH2 would be awesome Armored Core 5 just came out has any one played it yet?