Re: Fire on squadmates without PvP flagging

0110011100001111001010001 wrote:

And thus driving people from the game, this MUST BE SOLVED!!!!

Basically what your saying.

This idea that you instantly die when flagging up on ALPHA and BETA is a farce.

A non issue. Period, move on to better things.

I am saying from all standpoints its counterproductive no matter what kind of player you are and where you are.

Whether you want to try out new fits / skirmish or just screw around in general the current mechanics don't support it / impede it.

There is a reason they let you do this in that other game... otherwise people would just sit in station spinning 24/7.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Maybe the best solution would be indeed to allow corpmates to shoot each other without flagging, except for npc corporations. Then we would only need bigass warnings when you get a corp invite smile

And then roaming squad of same corp people can destroy any walls on any beta island whitout getting flag on themself by shooting on eatch other to kill walls.

perfect ways to make walls even more useless in my opinion

-1 for OP idea

I have to agee with Corp non agression PVP being allow its allowed in stEVE and that was a big thing you had to trust all your corp members not to blast you, Even in High sec.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Really does it take all that long to run 1KM away from terminal, flag up and have fun?

In all seriousness,  this is ridiculous on so many level's its crazy.

Not to mention this is NOT a issue, at all.  With so few on (200s or so) there are PLENTY of spots to flag up and have fun.

This is crazy to make beta, again, even less of a PVP zone at all.  If someone undockski'ed on them guess what,  ITS FREAKING BETA you dumb ***.

To even think this gets a response from the DEV's shows how much they are worried about this game to begin with.  Catering for care bears wont win people back.  Period.

Not sure if just failed troll or stupid but please read the thread before posting.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Maybe the best solution would be indeed to allow corpmates to shoot each other without flagging, except for npc corporations. Then we would only need bigass warnings when you get a corp invite smile

I think this is an acceptable solution, even for the Carebears.

31 (edited by Sundial 2012-03-23 16:00:17)

Whys wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

And then roaming squad of same corp people can destroy any walls on any beta island whitout getting flag on themself by shooting on eatch other to kill walls.

-1 for OP idea

Justify not adding a feature with a flawed mechanic?

Guess the best thing I have seen in this thread so far is having the squad members who want to mess around could set a mode individually to enable squad mates to shoot them without flagging.

Um...you still got aggression in EVE.

I have a better Idea, lets lower the PVP flag down to 30 sec, that way its just like EVE as well.

Oh i digress.

Rabble Rabble Rabble.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Um...you still got aggression in EVE.

I have a better Idea, lets lower the PVP flag down to 30 sec, that way its just like EVE as well.

Oh i digress.

Rabble Rabble Rabble.

Yeah but you can dockup and change your fit in 30 seconds there which is roughly 10 times faster than in perpetuum  (45 seconds here with molecular instability minimum, 5 minutes with a PvP flag)

Whys wrote:

-1 for OP idea

ähm... you need pvp flag to destroy walls ? only noobs i guess...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear