Re: Economy driven for players = industrial vs crafting system

to make it clear - Anni, you think that economy is dead because ppl are don't know how to open and use market?

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

nope, you open up the market window - you see a list of categories, which are further divided by subcategories, etc.

until you click on each individual possible item, you wont see if its offered by other player or not.
it needs a few other clicks to find out if the same item is somewhere else, (then your current location), on sale or in demand.

the alphabetical sorting within the tree, together with the random, meaningless, naming of the tiered items, its hardly possible to get an overview without clicking through every single item manually.

last but not least, there are "trading" extensions - all they do is enabling, none of them offers "trading" features like remote access, statistics or market window improvements...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

28 (edited by N0 Clue 2012-10-07 06:00:55)

I do agree that they need to make it so when you Search for something, it comes up straight away without any screwing around. It would basically be like trying to search for a Topic on the Forums, but you need to be in its Category to actually see the Search Results. Shouldn't be this way.

See, thats why i made this topic:
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ed-search/

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear