Re: Further Alpha Nerf

You don't need 5 star NPC's to finish your research. Rank 5 NPC's are a bonus to players who go live out on beta/gamma.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Digsby, I am having serious problems with patients on my end for reading your constent whinning and complaining.  I had respect for you, and I kind of like you as a player; however, your constant OMFGWTF you guys So STTTTUUUUPPPIIIIDDDDD  FFFFUUUUUU is intolerable.  These Developers put a lot of Hardwork into Developing this game and trying to revamp the economy to make "Other" professions like hauling viable.

Of course you didn't play when lvl 2 facilities were spread out between two outposts on an alpha-1 and always had the luxury of lvl 2 facilities at the same outpost.  What they did was create way for a hauler to make money (Buy at one terminal and sell at another).  Because your suddenly inconvienced for a little bit you find the need to lash out like a 7 yr old who just got their candy taken away.  Please, just stop..  Besides Whinazagman doesn't roll off my tounge like whinatory or whinalator.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Fan boy  tongue

i have to say the alpha islands in some ways feel a bit more empty now with so many NPCs gone....

Homer J Simpson wrote:

i have to say the alpha islands in some ways feel a bit more empty now with so many NPCs gone....

Indeed.... 47 in telesis terminal... HAHAHAHAHA

So Man up, grab your nutz and go to beta where there are 5th star Mech and H Mech spawns..... Oh wait risk vs reward to much for you?

The Devs had to do something as it was never intended that you easily finish tech sitting on alpha station. Infact when game released 3rd star assault 4th star light and 1st star Mechs were the best to be had on alpha 1. There was no Alpha 2 so you had to go to Beta to get better. W/ Alpha 2 expansion the Spawns were every thing but you still needed to go to beta to get 5th stars. Then the patch hit where all the spawns went random and the "ball and chain" and a few other spawns on other island became farm hubs for even beta players because of 5th star spawn rate. The risk vs reward was so screwed that no one was ratting on betas unles there was a close spawn to OP. With the redesign of the the spawns they made it so betas reward vs risk is back in balance.

In every other game that I've played the PVP open areas were always better seeded be it NPCs or Minerals. Its just a fact you have to make the dangerous areas tempting to go to.

TL;DR This isn't an alpha Nerf this was putting Risk vs Reward back in order Alpha = Safe but less profit, Beta = Not as Safe bigger profit, and hopefully Gamma = Dangerous but very lucrative.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

please DEVS, seed alpha islands again with more npcs then open areas, so chances for mining without npcs presence goes down to zero.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Jasdemi wrote:

Confirming that Ville is a BACKSTABBER and LIAR.

ever heard of the frog and scorpion? or the fox and snake? Numberous other animals used in this folklore idiomatic expression. The dangerous one can't swim/fly and asks the other for a ride the other says your to dangerous you will just kill me, the dangerous one says why would I do that I will die also. End of story dangerous one kills nice one and dies as well. nice one asks before dieing why did you do that? Dangerous one always replys because thats what I am, thats what I do.

Never ever ever be in the position of the nice one in any MMO sandbox game.

End of Khader's spiritual lesson now lets leave the charcter bashing to the proper forum areas and get back to topic.

BTT: This wasn't a nerf it put risk vs reward back in to proper alignment. You don't here all the Alpha industry guys crying about nor and epi needed in most T4 mods now do you? Where does epi come from.... not Alpha. Risk vs Reward has to make Beta more rewarding than alpha and gamma more rewarding than Beta or some people will just sit on Alpha 2 islands farm 5th stars all day complete tech, this was never the way it was ment to work sorry. Now you come up with a valid reason there should be 5th star and double spawns on alpha, such a good reason that I won't be able to argue it with logic.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Loot became better btw, droprate of tiered stuff was increased a little. So you can obtain all but t4 on alphas just killing stuff.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

Loot became better btw, droprate of tiered stuff was increased a little. So you can obtain all but t4 on alphas just killing stuff.

to realize that he would need to go out and start farming a spawn. but since the only thing he did, was running around in a detector bot, thats impossible for him to experience.

tellesis has no thelodica spawn anymore - but who cares, daoden is one jump away.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear