Topic: Wall Repper module

So, it's my understanding that the wall repper should repair damaged walls in it's radius as long as the timer and health remain.

I dropped a repper, and there were about (12) 'new' wall tiles, tiles that were deployed but have no build cycles on them. Also in the repper's AOE where (3) fully grown wall tiles, with about 10% health.

I left and came back, the repper timer was at 1/2, and the health bar at 3/4, but all (3) broken wall tiles were still at 10% health. The repper timed out eventually, without repairing any of the tiles.

The broken wall tiles were not in LOS of the repper, and at the edge of the green circle, but visually fully inside the circle.

I deployed another 'small' wall repper in a different location, these wall tiles were in a straight line, but placed this one adjacent to the wall I was repairing, none of these tiles were below 3/4, and it repped all of them in range.

Anyone else having issues with reppers not fixing all tiles in the green circle, even with health and time left on the device?

Re: Wall Repper module

working as intended.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.